Chapter 38 Last show

This is gonna be a short chapter guys just warning u

~ Luke's POV ~

"Right guys an hour to go!" Adam called us. "yeah well be ready!" I answered. I didn't really know what he said I just wanted to shut him up.

Currently we were in a nerf gun war with 1D and although we had one less member we were still winning. "LUKE!" Screamed Ashton just in time for me to duck before Niall shot me. "seriously boys? A nerf gun war?" Adam asked with a concerned look on his face. "NOT NOW ADAM!" Michael yelled. He laughed and walked out the room.

After another 15 minutes of war I left to go get a shower. I took ages apparently so I always get ready and least half an hour before the boys. I stepped in the shower and immediately started to wash my hair seeing as I was short on time.

About half an hour later I was out the shower and changed into black skinny jeans and my smiley face top. I had quiffed my hair and was ready to go. The boys were ready too, that's how long I took.

We left for the venue slightly late once again and all we could think about was how to make this show the very best as it was our last time we would be performing on the Take Me Home tour.

Backstage I drank a full can of redbull in about 30 seconds so I would have lots of energy for that nights show. We ate a load of sweets, chocolate, crisps and popcorn and called it tea. It was unhealthy but good so that's all that mattered for now. My mum would murder me if she knew what I have eaten while on tour. I don't think I have had a day where I have eaten 3 proper meals.

"Ok boys your on in five get ready!" We were called by our management team to get ready. I went to the stage entrance and took my guitar while being given a set of ear piece to put in. When I was ready I entered the stage and was greeted by a bunch of screaming fans. Right at the front I could see Chloe the girl who took us to get our instruments and once again my eyes locked with hers.

I had to start the show so I gave it my all. I put in my heart and soul and it worked, 8 songs later the crowd were on their feet cheering and clapping. The atmosphere was unbelievable and most definitely unforgettable.

We walked off stage and mucked about. After a while of throwing various objects at each other and just simply having fun, we were called back on stage. I was so confused and really tired but I went along with it all.

We got on stage and the whole crowd roared. This was the feeling I will never forget. We were told to get down on our hands and knees so Ashton and Michael walked towards the middle of the stage where Louis and Harry were already in the position. Next Calum, Liam and Zayn were keeling on top. It was up to me and Niall so we went on the stage steps and climbed on top. The crowd screamed. We had created a human pyramid on stage!

"A big thank you to these four Aussie dudes, they made this tour the best it could be! We hope you enjoyed your time with us and keep going. You guys are going to go far! Thank you!"
Everyone clapped and cheered louder. I didn't even think that was possible but they did it! "It was amazing, thank you" I said to Niall, away from the mic I don't like talking in front of people. "your welcome" he said in a strong Irish accent.

It was an amazing moment until the bottom row gave way. We just dropped in piles of laughter on the stage floor.

"Bye guys and thank you for having us!" All nine of us shouted to the crowd.

And with that we walked off stage...

Thanks for all the reads it really means a lot.