40

~❀❇❀❇❀~

~❀❇❀❇❀~

Two weeks later

Morning sunshine made its wat into the couple's room making the smaller one stir in his sleep until his eyes completely fell open. He was met with the sight of magnificent ceiling . He blink his sleep away, trying to make the blurry image more clear.

An instant smile made its way to the Omega's face when he felt Jungkook's breath fanning against his collarbone, tickling his skin slightly.

Jungkook had his head rested against Jimin's shoulder as one of his arm was securely placed on his belly as if protecting the pup.

Silly Alpha.

Jimin smiled as he brought his free arm and gently stroke Jungkook's soft hair that were a bit tousled from his sleep but the Alpha look beautiful that's for sure.

Usually , according to Jimin people look ugly when they wake up in the morning, all puffy and tried but the thing with Jungkook is different. Even now with a slight drool that is staining Jimin's gray sweater, the Alpha looks ethereal. Sometimes Jimin can't help but think about how lucky he is. I mean it's not very common to have a s beautiful mate as you are .

Even six years his senior, Jungkook looks cute. The Alpha had many side of his, the cute one, like he is right now. The sexy one, Jungkook is exceptionally good at the bed game. The caring one, the that one time when he made Jimin share the horse because the Omega was sick or the strict one when He goes all Alpha and teaches Jimin the correct techniques for fighting.

Jimin is goner for Jungkook...

Jimin isn't disappointed in himself though. He had fallen head over heels over this certain cute overgrown bunny who showed him that not every Alpha is like king Park, that not every Alpha uses Omega's as a hole and for breeding purpose. He made Jimin feel cherished , he made Jimin feel that he cares for him. He made Jimin fall in love.

Who cares if who like first?

" Have I ever told you that it is rude to stare at someone?" Jungkook's said, his was groggy with sleep as he adjusted himself in even more comfortable position, trying to curl himself smaller somehow.

" What? Now I am not allowed to stared at my husband? And besides, it's not my fault that my husband is so handsome and beautiful." Jimin said, voice dramatic as he caressed Jungkook's hair.

A small almost shy smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he blushed a little. He tried to hide his face from Jimin who was busy admiring him.

" It's weird." Jungkook complained softly, smile never leaving his face.

" What is weird?" Jimin asked , confused but smiled when he saw Jungkook's ears go red.

" You complimenting me." Jungkook confessed . " You don't compliment much." He admitted, softly before adjusting again and opening his eyes slowly.