20

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin just nodded as a silent permission for the Alpha and that is all the Alpha needed as he closed the distance and attached their lips in a soft kiss.

It felt as if sparks began to swim through their veins, as if they are melting, their bodies extremely close, so close and yet they kept pulling eachother even closer, until no distance was left in between them

Jimin hands now moved towards the Alpha's neck as he pulled him even closer. Jungkook fisted Omega's blond hair in his hand , Jimin moaned in the kiss .

Lips dancing perfectly as if they are the missing pieces of puzzle. Lips swipe slowly and gently and Jungkook can't take it anymore.

And so he bite the Omega's lower lip making the Omega to moan and open his mouth in surprise and that is when the Alpha let his tongue enter the Omega's warm mouth.

Jungkook deepen the kiss as one of his hand began to roam under the Omega's shirt, caressing the Omega's soft skin.

Jimin was a moaning mess as his grip tighten around the Alpha's shirt as his knees began to wobble.

They finally pulled away as they try to calm their beating heart.

Jimin let his head fall on the Alpha's shoulder as the Jungkook held him close.

" Wanna explore my tall and huge dick?" Jungkook asked teasingly and gained a weak punch on his chest. They both know that they need time to move on the next stage of their marriage life.

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

You would expect to things turn awkward among them but but , they are normal because it is bound to happen in future and they knew it.

Jungkook and Jimin are currently on the bed, completely dressed and under a heavy blanket. By completely dress, Jungkook is still shirtless and Jimin doesn't understand him.

Jimin was fidgeting with his fingers as he let his arms on his chest. Jungkook was eyeing him with curiosity and he knew that the Omega wanted to say something.

" What is going on on your little head?" Jungkook finally asked as the honeysuckle scent intensified.

Jimin turned to look at him as laid on his side. His blond locks fell on his eyes.

Jimin flinched a little when Jungkook tugged those loose strands behind his ear. It was safe to say that Jimin is thankful that their is no light in the room except moonlight because he is as red as Tomato.

Jungkook was looking at him with a raised brow.

" What..." Jimin started." What you do all day?" He asked. " I remember that you are not expected to go on Alpha duties since you are recently mated?"

Jungkook eyed him again and then let out a chuckle.

" Is my beautiful husband missing me when I am not around?" The Alpha asked in a baby voice with a pout as he faked a innocent face.

" My mistake. I shouldn't think that I can have a normal conversation with you." Jimin said with a roll of his eyes and was about to turn when he heard the Alpha's voice again.

" I don't want to make you uncomfortable and that is why I have been away." Jungkook said as he laid on his back and eyed the ceiling. " Also," he said and once again turn to look at Jimin." I wanted to please my mate and that is why I spent days to search all the books that I think you will like." Jungkook said with such a serious tone and sincerity that Jimin blushed yet again.

Jimin was left speechless by the Alpha's kind words. His heart beating so fast that he is afraid that the Alpha will hear it and the fluttering of butterflies in his stomach wasn't helping his condition.

" That is... That is very sweet of you." Jimin said as he tried to keep his voice stable.

" I will be at home if you want me to be."

" And what will you do here?"

Don't you think it would be pretty great if we get to know each other more and beside , I know that you miss me." Jungkook smirked and Jimin really wanted to punch him but his heart was fluttering with each word the Alpha had said to him.

C'mon Jimin , why are you acting like a child?

Suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips over his and his brain stopped working. The kiss lasted barely 2 seconds but it was enough to take the Omega's breath away.

" And Tomorrow mom and dad will be here for breakfast ." Jungkook said with casual tone as he hovered over the Omega with a soft smile.

" Do I have to cook something again?" Jimin asked, blue eyes blinking multiple times that Jungkook can't help but chuckle at him.

" No. You don't have to cook. The maids will take care of it. They are just visiting us. That's it. " The Alpha assured and Jimin sighed in relief. God knows what he would have done if he has to cook for queen and king yet again. Last time, he was so nervous that he really don't want to undergo that feeling ever again.

" Good night, Omega." Jungkook said as he caressed the dazed Omega's cheeks as he once again laid on his pillow.

" Good night, Alpha."

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

Hand on the Omega's thigh, Jungkook sat beside the younger who had lost his appetite at the mere presence of king and queen who are occasionally glancing at them.

The delicious gyeranppang as well as hotteok aren't appealing to the Omega and mind you, they are his favourite.

" Prince Jimin?" The queen called and Jimin turned to look at her with a nervous smile." Why aren't you eating anything?" She asked concerned. " Jungkook, you should make sure that your Omega eats properly or else how can I see my beautiful grandchildren?" She said casually and blood rushed towards the Omega's face, red already.

" Have some juice My Love." Jungkook said and Jimin was sure that he is just teasing him with that nickname. Jimin took few sips from the orange juice. " We are actually trying very hard to conceive a baby, your majesty." And next thing they all know was that the Jimin choked on the juice.

Jungkook was quick to pat his back to calm the Omega. Jimin was still coughing, his entire face turned completely red.

" Jimin , are you okay son?" King asked and Jimin just nodded through his teary eyes.

" Oh Appa, he gets sick by food sometimes." Jungkook said and scratched the back of his neck as queen squealed in delight. " That is why I told you to take rest , sweetheart. Look you are still sick." Jungkook said with a fake concern.

" Oh! That's great! Who knows maybe you would be carrying my grandchild already!" She exclaimed and placed a hotteok in his plate. " Eat some more. At times like this, you should eat more." She said as she added some strawberry pulp on the Omega's plate and Jimin turned to glare at his Alpha who was already trying not to laugh at the situation.

Just who does he thinks he is?

You will pay for it Alpha Prince Jeon Jungkook.

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Word counts: 1210

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Hey lovelies!!

Ready for sassy And cruel Jimin???

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶