12

"Share the horse with me." Jungkook said as he hand in front of the horse early in the morning.

jimin's fever has subdued but the Alpha can't take any risk.

"What have I told you about ordering me?" Jimin asked ,hands folded under the huge fur cloak.

The omega is really out there searching the Huge alpha's patience limit.

"I am not ordering you omega.I am requesting you to share a horse with me.The medicine you had earlier will start to make you feel sleepy in few minutes." The alpha said .

It was fasinating that Jimin was always ready for an argument but he never looked up directly into the Alpha's eyes.Jimin can already feel the effect of the medicine taking over him and he knew that he don't have any point anymore.

Jimin moved forward and with help of the older, he was able to sit on the horse.

Jungkook was sat just after it, Hands on the omega's waist ,keeping him close.

Jimin suddenly blushed when he remembered that the they were arguing ,scratch it. HE was arguing in front of the entire pack.

They began to travel and Jimin's eyes were Already falling shut. He let his body fall docile on the older.

Jungkook let a sigh of relief when he heard the omega's soft snores.

He gets Taehyung's point that everything is fucking new to the omega but he has always been observant and of course he had notice that the younger was so timid and quiet at his parental kingdom. He just don't understand where he is getting so much of confidence to speak rudely with him.

Don't misunderstand him, he likes Jimin's personality of being feisty and all but it has its own limit.

The alpha continuously has to remind himself that the omega is young, he is six years junior than him.

The journey towards the Jeon Kingdom is long and so is the journey of life. How can he walk this journey when the omega is always ready to tear his throat open?

...............

Just like all the other night ,JImin sat in the tent ,its not like he don't want to have a friendship with his new pack but its freaking cold outside and his feet are numb from the snow that has covered the entire surface.

They all have already ate the dinner and the alpha is still out with all the other Alphas and omegas ,chatting happily but Jimin thinks that the reason is different. As if the Alpha is ignoring him. He don't know if he should be happy or sad . Happy that he don't have to be In the Alpha's determined gaze or sad because his wolf is craving to be beside their mate.

This is the thing that Jimin hates so much. No matter who ,if once you are mated, the wolves crave for each other.

He is brought back from his trance as the clothe door of the tent is pulled open to reveal the arrival of his husband.

Jimin's wolf wanted to howl at the sight.

"You are awake?" The alpha asked ,his speech a little sloppy.

"Yes.And you are drunk." Jimin said as he once again fixed his eyes on the ground.

"No. Not drunk. Just tipsy."  Jungkook said and removed his shirt making the omega frown because the said omega was freezing even though he has rolled himself in two furs.

"You will catch cold." Jimin said surprising even himself.

"Oh! You care!" Jungkook said in a disbelief.

"Its just a humanity." Jimin said as he glared at the older.

"Don't talk about humanity when you judge people without knowing them completely." Jungkook said, he was being kind of rude but he can't help. Blame the Alcohol.

Jimin remained silent, maybe because he has nothing to say or maybe that he knew the alpha was right.

"You know Jimin?" the Alpha continued looking straight at the omega ,who once again looked down at the book in his lap."Appa told me just one day prior our Journey that I have to get married to the Prince of Park Kingdom" he said as he sat on the other end of the tent.

"I have never gone against my Appa's will ,never. Never had anyone for romance ,I immediately agreed to the proposal. No, I wasn't forced the way you were ,I assume." Jungkook said as he eyed the omega who was biting his lower lip while still looking at the cover of the closed book.

" I would have agreed to anyone ,seriously. Just as you said ,I did have a choice to say no, but I didn't and I am sorry that you hate my choice so much." Jungkook continued as he ran his fingers through his hairs.

"I promise you that I will respect you and never touch you without your consent. All I am asking you is that you give respect to me just the sme way I will give you." The Alpha was staring at the omega and Jimin was fidgeting under his gaze.

"This all is new to me just like it is new to you , I understand ,I really do . But we have to live together for lifetime .Least we can do is be friends, at least." Jungkook looked expectedly at the younger.

"You won't touch me?" Jimin asked ,voice barely above whisper.

"Not without your consent." Jungkook replied making the omega blush. "I touched you previously because of the regulations the ritual have on us .If I had a chance ,I would done that after knowing each other more." Jungkook admitted.

Jimin remained silent after that and Junkook knew that the omega won't say anything further.

The Alpha shifted and laid on the floor with a single fur blanket covering his huge body.

Jimin did the same but instead of one blanket he was covered in three blanket.

Alpha was asleep as soon as his body hit the ground but Jimin was not able to sleep.

He had compared his Alpha with his father even though Jungkook was nothing like the king his father is.

He had seen how his father would dominate over his mother and he hated that since the childhood .He didn't wanted to be exactly like his eomma and so he had decide to build a wall around him.

Jungkook has been nothing but friendly with him even though he snapped at him a couple of times but it was nothing in compared to how his father would react when his mother said something against his will.

The sleeping Alpha haven't touched him in sexual way since their mating ceremony and Jimin is thankful for that .

Jungkook has really opened his heart in front of the omega today and Jimin kind of feels guilty about how he had judge the older without knowing him entirely.

He don't wanna be like his mother but Jungkook is surely not even anywhere near to the personality his Father had.

He stare at the Alpha,s naked back that was facing him. There are several scars on his tan skin. Surely the Alpha will have stories for each one of them And hearing those stories doesn't seem like a bad idea.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Word count :1207

Hey lovelies!!

Feedback??

🍁🍁🍁🍁