21

Red as Tomato, a pout on the face and brows knitted together and yes the Omega is a human version of baby chick, well according to Jungkook he is.

" I will get going." The king said as he had already finished his breakfast. They had just wanted to visit their youngest son and his Omega to ensure that they are doing fine. But now he is happy that they might meet their grandchild soon. " You can stay here honey, I have some business to do." He said to the queen who just nodded at him with a soft smile.

Jungkook had his eyes on his mate who was now eating but his every move was fiesty . From the way he cuts the hotteok to the way he bites them. Jungkook is sure that his husband his imagine the hotteok as him and Jungkook chuckled lowly before resuming his eating.

" I am so glad that everything is working fine with you. The two of my eldest sons had great difficulty to accept their mates and Jennie and Jisoo had hard time to accept them as well" The queen said with a gentle smile that made Jimin miss his mother. " If you guys have any problem just let me know." She added.

" Your majesty," Jimin called. " We actually have a problem." He said and Jungkook stopped eating ,so Jimin turn to him with sympathize glance as he kept his tiny hand on the Alpha's shoulder. " It's okay baby. She is your mother after all. We should tell her ." He said and tried really hard to not laugh at the Alpha's confused expression.

" Tell me what , Jimin?" The queen asked, a worried look on her face as she kept here spoon down and gave the Omega her entire attention. She looked at Jimin then at Jungkook already afraid of what will she here next.

" Jungkookie Hyung has a problem." Jimin said as he looked at his lap.

" Me ?" Jungkook asked with a shocked voice as he knitted his brows.

" Babe, it okay. We have to say about this to someone anyway." Jimin console him as he patted the dazed Alpha's shoulder.

" You guys are making me anxious. " Omega Queen, Sunmi said.

" Jungkookie Hyung has a problem. . . " He paused and glanced at the Alpha's crotch area. " Down there."

This time it was Jungkook's time to choke on his own split.

Sunmi had her eyes widen now as he glanced at his son.

" Don't be ashamed baby. Everything will be alright." The Omega ensured with fake teary eyes. " I know how much you want pups but we have to ask for help." He added.

" Mom he has gone crazy, seriousl-"

" No need to be ashamed son. I will inform the healer to make you a medicine. You should have told me earlier." Sunmi scolded him . " Oh my son, you were suffering and I didn't knew anything about it." She added.

The Omega will be dead tonight.

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

" No! stop it! I am sorry, hahaha. . . I am really. . . Sorry." Jimin was breathing out each word with difficulty as the huge Alpha was laying on top of him, tickling him to the death.

But Jungkook wasn't listening to any of his plead because he knew that the Omega wasn't guilty at all.

" That was a dirty move Omega." He said as he tickle the Omega even more and Jimin threw a fit of laughing again. " Wanna know how much my dick can be erect?" Jungkook said as he grabbed the Omega's hand and placed it on his clothed member.

" It will. . . Get erect. . . After medications sweetheart. . . Don't worry. . ." Jimin laughed again as he finally threw the Alpha off his body and stepped down from the bed in hurry. His eyes falling shut from laughing too much.