25

Heart thumping loudly as Jimin and Jungkook stayed for few more minutes to breathe out evenly. The entire room Scent heavenly, musky pine with sweet Honeysuckle

Jungkook turned towards Jimin who was already looking at him with a sweet smile that Jungkook can't help but reciprocate.

Jimin was glowing from the aftermath of sex and Jungkook found him extremely beautifully under the yellowish hue radiating from the candles and the fire lamps spread around the room.

" Wait here, I will be back in just a minute." Jungkook said as he hopped off the bed and made his way towards the bathroom, giving Jimin a perfect view of his naked glory.

Jimin blushed as he buried his face in the pillow, smile never leaving his face.

Though Jimin had a fair share of riling Jungkook previously this morning, he does not regret it.

This night, Jungkook pleasured him in all the possible way. Though his duality was something Jimin don't understand, one sec he is dominant and the another he turns into a complete sweet Alpha.

Jimin don't even know which side of the Alpha he likes more.

His thought train was cut short as he watched Jungkook come back from the bathroom, holding a jug of water and a soft cloth.

Without saying a word, Jungkook sat on the bed and began cleaning Jimin gently, making sure to clean all the dried cum of his husband's inner thigh.

Jimin remained slumped on the bed, letting his Alpha do whatever he wants with him again this night.

Once done, Jungkook walked away again and Jimin omega whined at the lost of touch but he is back again before Jimin can even know.

Jimin and Jungkook both were completely naked but they didn't really care.

Jungkook once again settle in the bed after extinguishing all the candles and the lamps. Jimin let out an embarrassing squeak when the Alpha pulled him closer by his waist and secured a heavy duvet on their body.

Their wolves were feeling ecstatic by being so close to eachother once again. Jungkook buried his face in the omega's blond hair, taking in the Honeysuckle Scent that was now drenched in his own pine scent making him want to howl in pride.

Jimin found himself turning into the Alpha's embrace and Bury his face into the Alpha's neck, purring evidently when he smelled his own Scent scattered on the Alpha's skin.

" Good night, omega."

"Good night, Alpha."

This night, they both slept in each other's arms, devouring the mixed Scent and sleeping peacefully as if they haven't slept for months.

.................

Sunshine filtered through the curtains and Jungkook scrunched his nose as the sun light hit his face. He regret not closing the curtains last night.

A soft groan made him open his eyes completely just to find his beautiful mate sleeping on his chest, cheeks flushed against his chest, causing a cute pout come on his face.

Even with morning face, Jimin is still the most beautiful omega he had ever seen. Extremely beautiful.

He tenderly brushed the hair away from the younger's face letting the beautiful pair of eye lashes come into his vision.

No matter what , the word beautiful doesn't give justice to Jimin's beauty.

He tried to remain quiet but the spike of his heartbeat gave him away as a beautiful pair of blue eyes finally opened and look up at him with sleepy gaze.