52

" It's not fluffy enough!" Jungkook  narrowly dodged the pillow thrown at him

" It's not fluffy enough!" Jungkook  narrowly dodged the pillow thrown at him. The pillow fell on the floor and  Jungkook  picked it up before walking back towards his angry husband who was about to throw another pillow but the Alpha stopped him just in time. " Why can't you find soft pillows? Aren't  you the prince?"

" Baby... they were the softest pillows in the kingdom.  I ordered it especially for you." Jungkook  said softly as if he was trying to coax a child.  The Omega raised his brows at him.

" are you telling that I am overreacting?" The omega asked, the spike in his scent didn't go unnoticed by the Alpha who immediately moved closer to the omega.

" No,  baby. Of course not-"

" Shut up! Asshole!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook chose to remain quiet for his own safety. " What makes you think that have any right to say about MY nest? Do you think that I am incapable to choose what is right for my nest? "

"I am sorry.  I shouldn't have said that. Should I scent those pillows to make you feel better?" Jungkook  asked , his voice as gentle as possible as if he was afraid of bring the topic of his 7 months pregnant mate's hatred. He was also trying to sweetened his scent so that his prince won't hate him much.

Something  changed in Jimin's feature.  Gone was the angry look , replaced by the softened expression and Jungkook  knew that he was safe.

" You would do that?" Jimin asked. " For me?" The Omega's lower lip wobbled and Jungkook went on alert again. " You would do that for me!" Jimin sobbed  into his hands and Jungkook was quick to walk towards him and engulf him in a strong hug.

" there , there sweetheart. " Jungkook coaxed. " You know I will do anything for you."

" including bringing the softest pillows too?" Jimin asked his voice muffled into the chest of the Alpha. The younger looked up and Jungkook thought that in this moment  he could give his life if jimin asked him to.

Jimin wore the softest pair of sweater that Jungkook  had. It was too big for him but his belly was still prominent through it. He had tears in his eyes and he had a pout on his face as he gazed up at the Alpha.

Even Jungkook  had his limits and so he agreed even though he knew that for finding a  softest pillows he had to go miles . The smile that jimin gave him made all of it worth it.

■■■■

There are many ways to wake up, Jungkook would like to name them all in a list and he would say that nothing tops today's morning.

"HI." Jimin gave him a soft smile and Jungkook didn't  knew how the tiny Omega could so innocent  while sitting on his cock.

"Hi beau--- oh God jimin!" Jungkook  moaned when the omega rolled his hip. " Baby! What are you doing?" The Alpha asked, hus hands coming to halt on the Omega's hips.