19

" Let's go in, shall we?"

Jimin wolf howled in happiness that the Alpha is back and near to both of them.

"Yeah. Let's go in." Jimin replied and Jungkook gestured Seulgi to leave and she did after a quick bow.

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer to his body by his hand on the omega's tiny waist.

They walked side by side inside the Manor, and Jimin turned to go inside their bedroom but a hand on his wrist made him stop.

He looked behind and saw that his husband was holding his hand.

" Come. I wanna show you something." He said with a soft smile as Jimin met his eyes. Jimin felt a gentle tug on his hand and Jungkook lead them to the different corridor.

The Omega is still confused with this huge manor. Even after a week ,he still don't know much about this place.

He hasn't gone exploring the place because he wants to be alone but Seulgi is always tailing around him as per instructed by his Alpha. And so the Omega tends to be alone in his room because thankfully, the beta wasn't allowed to stay with him in his room.

Jungkook had a firm hold of the Omega's wrist and Jimin blushed as he glanced up at the Alpha's broad back. The Alpha is too big for his tiny self.

They walked through the black corridor until they reached the far end of it. Their was a huge golden door and Jimin instantly felt curious.

" Where are we?" He asked to Jungkook who looked down at him.

" You will know." And with that said, Jungkook pushed the door open and Jimin mouth fell open.

In front of him was a huge library Jimin had ever scene. As far as he can see, the sight was just filled with books. The Alpha stepped aside and let the Omega step in.

" Shut your mouth or flies will enter in it." He commented and Jimin instantly shut your mouth.

" Why do you always have to mess a romantic moment?" Jimin asked as he rolled his eyes and the Alpha who was flashing his bunny smile at him.

" Romantic moment? You think this is romantic?" Jungkook asked with an amused smile on his face as he stepped closer to the Omega who walked backwards before turning his back at him.

Jimin walked towards the shelves, fingers running through the book covers. It was amazing. He never had a permission to enter a library In his former home.

"  I am allowed to come here alone?" Jimin asked, ready to be rejected by the Alpha.

" Why do you think I am introducing you this place?" Jungkook said with a raised brow.

" Why can't you answer my questions with answers instead of asking more questions to my question?" Jimin asked as he rolled his eyes  he heard Jungkook snicker behind him .

" This wasn't the place I wanna show you." Jungkook commented and Jimin finally turn to look at him with a raised brow. " Come follow me." Jungkook said as he walked past Jimin who was looking at him with confused expression.

Nonetheless, he walked behind the Jungkook who was already walking much further than him.

" Walk fast , shorty. We don't have whole world's time." Jungkook shouted teasing the Omega.

" Asshole! Who are you calling short? It's not my fault that you are tall !" Jimin shouted back as he watched further to match the Alpha's strikes.

" You wanna know what else is tall?" Jungkook asked as he looked from his shoulder and smirked at his Omega.

" That's definitely not your dick. If anything it should be called shorty." Jimin replied and smiled sweetly at the Alpha who had came to halt after the Omega's comment.

Good job, Minnie!

" Seems like you have forgotten the night where you were needy for my tall and huge dick." Jungkook said and smirked again when the Omega's cheeks flushed red.

" Asshole." Jimin breathe as he looked down, clearly fluster.

" I heard that! " Jungkook shouted with a chuckle.

" Asshole! " Jimin shouted." There you go. Heard it better this time?" Jimin asked and smiled at the Alpha. Jungkook just chuckled with a shake of his head.

Thankfully, they walked further into the room silently. Jimin haven't noticed but Jungkook had slow down his own pace so that the Omega can catch up .

Jungkook stopped at the end of the room and turned to look at Jimin who was already eyeing him with curiosity.

" Climb." Jungkook commented and that is when Jimin noticed that they were standing in front of a wooden ladder.

Jimin felt excited and so he did as he was told. He climbed the ladder as Jungkook was ready to catch him if he falls.

While doing so, Jimin's butt was on full view for the older who blushed and look away. This wasn't a time to be hard for the younger.

As Jimin climbed the ladder, he noticed that their was a small sliding door at the end. He opened the door and climbed in. Within a second, Jungkook was standing behind him.

They were now standing in a small room which had a fireplace, two sofa chairs that looked extremely comfortable for the Omega. There was also a a coffee table but most importantly, the room was also filled with numerous books.

" This is your place." Jungkook said as he scratched the back of his neck. " They are all novels, Romantic novels." He added and Jimin almost squealed at that and so he hurriedly walked towards the shelves and indeed, there were numerous books of his favourite authors

" I noticed that you love to read romantic novels. So I prepared this." He said as he swiped his hand in the air to show the room. " You must usually be bored at home, so you can pass your time here." Jungkook said. " And one more thing, no servants are allowed here , so that means you can have your ' me ' time"

He heard a squeal and soon the Omega was in his arms, hugging him tightly.

" Thank you so much, Alpha! You have no idea how happy I am right now." Jimin said , clearly oblivious to his actions. Jungkook who was still shell shocked , found his courage as he encircled his as around the Omega's waist, pulling him closer.

Jimin had his cheek pressed against the Alpha's chest, taking in his amazing scent. No one has ever done something like this and right now he is overwhelmed.

He pulled away a little but his arms were still around Jungkook's waist. Brown eyes were already looking at him with soft gaze and Jimin can't help but feel drawn towards it

They were extremely close, breath fanning over eachother's lips. Jimin looked at Jungkook's thin lips before looking at his eyes only to feel satisfied when he noticed that the Alpha was already looking at his lips .

Their hearts began to race as they began to lean in, until they were just so , so close yet so far.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin just nodded as a silent permission for the Alpha and that is all the Alpha needed as he closed the distance and attached their lips in a soft kiss.

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Words count: 1209

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Hey lovelies!!!

Felt butterflies in your stomach?? Cause I felt them!!

Third wheeling mode on!!

Next update in 30 minutes 😘

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶