18

Jimin sat in the balcony of his bedroom, feeling peace surrounding him. It was early in the morning and the Alpha was already off to his Alpha duty.

A cup of hot coffee is in his hands as he watched the beautiful scenery in front of him.

No one from the Jeon family came to visit their wing and Jungkook said that it was normal because they are giving the newly wedded and mated couple some privacy that they need.

Needless to say, nothing happened since they had arrived at this palace and it has been a week since their arrival.

They are taking things slow and Jimin is happy about it but the thing with his wolf is different. Jimin's wolf wants to be under Jungkook as he had already accepted him as their Alpha unlike jimin's human side.

And that is why Jimin often feels restraining in his bond . As if his wolf and the Alpha's wolf are clawing their chest to meet their mate.

Sounds romantic but it is not. Especially when the two mate's are often out of words when they talk to eachother, As if they forget each and every word of their vocabulary and mind you, it's frustrating.

" Prince Jimin." A beta servant called which was just assigned for him.

" What is it Seulgi?" Jimin asked, even though he wasn't trying to be rude, the frustration because of his wolf surfaced on his speech. The beta was bowing at him in 90 degree .

He turned and looked at young girl which seems like year younger than him.

" Your Alpha told us to inform you that he won't be able to come home till night." She said as she remained bowed.

" Okay." Jimin said with a frown.

" And breakfast is ready, My majesty. Do you want to come down for breakfast or should I bring it up for you?" She asked, still bowing and Jimin was concerned that she will have headache if she doesn't stand straight now.

" No. I wil come down.' he said and Seulgi nodded, still bowed. " And please don't keep bowing at me. You can talk to me by standing property, please. Just looking at you bowing so long gave me a headache." He said with a soft voice and wanted to laugh as Seulgi stand completely straight frantically as if afraid that Jimin was hurt.

" I am sorry, your majesty. Next time it won't happen." She said and Jimin chuckled at her before nodding.

" You go ahead, I will be there in free minutes." Jimin said and the beta dismissed herself with another bow.

Jimin finished his coffee and turned to look at the scene in front of him once again. His here is boring as well. Does he have to spend rest of his life like this?

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

Food seems hard to swallow when your mind is racing to extreme miles and that is what is happening with Jimin.

His wolf is taking toll on him and as a result he himself is being restless.

The Alpha is away from him and Omega's mind is started to play worst scenarios possible.

He remembers the night of their arrival, they both have taken a stroll around the ground. Jungkook had told him that he was interested in an older Omega before.

Maybe Jungkook likes older omegas?

Maybe he already has an affair?

Things that Jimi. Shouldn't care are know running in his mind as if a free estate. Jimin's Omega is almost whining and Jimin wanted to pull his hair in frustration.