26

Each moment counts or you could say that Jungkook was counting every moment, yes, the later seems right.

" My lord." Jackson called as the Alpha stumbled again, he is clearly not paying attention. " Are you okay?" He asked as he watched Jungkook straighten his posture.

" I completely fine, Jackson. Let's get started again." The prince said, clearly embarrassed at his own situation.

Ever since the morning, Jungkook is having a hard time because of a certain blue eyed Omega who happens to be his husband and mate.

The said Omega don't have to face the world yet after spending the night together. Jungkook envy him, it is clear that Jimin would be resting well in his room whereas he is stucked to do his Alpha duty.

It is crazy how much he is missing him when they are literally apart for just few hours.

Taehyung was giving him teasing gazes as he watched with amused face the constant slips of his younger brother. Jungkook tried to ignore him but the Alpha would laugh out loud at the misery of the youngest prince.

Rest of the training fled away quiet good , even every 5 minutes, Jungkook would look at the large clock present in the building.

His restless Alpha finally found peace when he was once again in his bedroom and his Omega was beaming at him.

.................

In the span of days, everything changed completely between this young couple. It was as if a sudden crash happened and BOOM, changed everything.

By change , I mean a good change. Jimin and Jungkook were almost inseparable, always attached physical.

One thing that wasn't change was of them getting on each other's nerves. Constant teasing as well as embarrassing the other in front of people who are basically their family.

Things are turning so bad that maids are finding them making out in the middle of the corridor.

But it is normal, it is extremely normal when you are just newly mated couple. The wolves tends to crave for eachother. It was miracle how they distance themselves for first few weeks of the early marriage.

You could say that things turn more private between them. It was so private that most of the time, they have to be naked around eachother.

Jungkook and Jimin were now laying on their bed. It was pass midnight but the couple is wide away.

Jungkook was pecking the Omega's lips multiple times, knot keeping them locked, whereas, Jimin just had his eyes closed as giggle after giggle escape his abused lips.

" Stop it, will you?" Jimin said with a laugh as the Alpha pecked his nose.

" I don't wanna." Jungkook said with a soft smile as he nuzzled against the Omega's neck, peppering kisses there.

Jimin let him do whatever he wants, it's not like he hates being pampered. Even though, Jungkook is an asshole, he can be annoyingly sweet and cute asshole, so Jimin don't mind, not at all.

It was their third time being knotted and Jimin nor Jungkook hates it. It's a welcoming feeling that is shared between them. Although it leaves Jimin sore most of the time, but yet no one is complaining.

Jungkook let his weight fall on the petite Omega who just hugged him close. They are both ignoring the elephant in the room.

Alpha is going to leave with king and two other princes tomorrow morning and Jimin is not liking the news.

Honeysuckle Scent is now extremely prominent in the room and Jungkook is sure that the Omega's scent is sticking on his skin as well.

Jimin wasn't any different, he was drenching in the Alpha's pine scent, finding comfort and safety. Their wolves are at ease now that they are in each other's arms. But when they are apart Even for few minutes, it feels like dying.

Jimin even talked about it with Jisoo who told him that it is normal. It happens when you are newly mated .And that is why Jimin don't know what to do with himself as the Alpha would be going away from him.

" You don't have to worry, Jimin." Jungkook said suddenly and Jimin mentally face palmed himself for forgetting that Jungkook can sometimes hear his emotions, just like he can hear Jungkook's.

" I can't help it, you know." Jimin said, his voice muffled against the Alpha's neck. " My Omega is restless since morning." Jimin said.

" I know, sweetheart. I can feel it too." Jungkook said as he pulled away just to look at the Omega's eyes. " I will be back before you know it." He assured while kissing the Omega's forehead.

Tears well up into the Omega's eyes as he pulled the Alpha into a kiss again, letting all his emotions come out in the kiss.

He don't know why, but his wolf is restless. It is as if he is clawing at his chest , wanting the Alpha to go away, warning him of some bad luck that is waiting for him.

............

" I'll back before you know it." Jungkook said as he stood beside his black horse and cupped the Omega's face , while smiling softly at him .

It is still dawn and the royal Alpha's were bidding their good byes to their mates. Jimin noticed how Jennie and Jisoo were at ease, smiling softly as they kiss their mate a farewell

Jimin was on the verge of crying. He had constantly tried to stop the Alpha from going but duties can't be denied just because of some intuition.

Maybe it is because the Alpha is going away for the first time but to be honest Jimin doesn't care if he sounds like a needy Omega because intuitions can hardly be wrong.

" Don't go." Jimin pleaded, blue eyes filled with unshed tears. He don't even know when and why he is behaving like a typical Omega but right now he doesn't care.

" I'll be fine, sweetheart. You are sweating over nothing." Jungkook said as he pulled the Omega into a hug. He rested his chin on top of the Omega's head, cradling him. " I'll be back before you know it." He said softly as he ruffled the Younger's hair.

" Be safe, Alpha." Jimin whispered as he leaned in Alpha's touch. The Alpha pulled back from the hug and pressed a peck on the Omega's red lips.

" Take care, Omega."

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Word count: 1060

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Hey lovelies!!!

I hope that you like this update!! Don't forget to leave your precious comments!!!

Recent days, I have been mentally stressed because all the college work is taking toll on me. . .

I guess I am going through writer's block phase. . .

And that is why I will take a break from Wattpad for couple of weeks. . . ( I am already sorry)

I WON'T LEAVE ANY OF MY BOOK UNFINISHED, I PROMISE 🥺

I will be back before you guys would know and  I will try  to update more frequently 🥺

Till then bye!!!

miss me juseyo!!!🥺🥺🥺

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶