35

*Same day*

" I have to go." Jungkook said as he leaned down to kiss Jimin's lip sweetly who was lying pliant under him after a merciless tickling session.

"We have to go." Jimin corrected as he sat straight and try to straighten up his shirt a little that was now tugged out of the shirt .

" No. "

Jimin looked at the Alpha who was looking at him with serious expression. " You agreed to teach me. Now what happened for you to change your mind so suddenly?" Jimin asked, a slight irritation seeping in his skin when he thinks that Jungkook is trying to control his life.

" And I am keeping that promise." Jungkook said as he stood and looked at the younger who was glaring at him from his position at the bed. " The training room is for everyone and I want to train you somewhere else where you could be even more comfortable." The older of the two said while patting Jimin's blond hair.

" What do you mean?* Jimin asked , blue eyes looking up at Jungkook with confusion.

Jungkook just smiled before leaning down and kissing Jimin firmly.

" You will know soon." He replied. " We will have your training session at evening. Till then feel free to so anything." Jungkook added.

" Don't tell me what to do." Jimin grunted.

" Okay. I won't. But trust me you will be happy with what I am doing." With that said , Jungkook went out of the room , leaving behind a very annoyed Omega behind.

❊✷❋✷❊✷❋✷❊

Jimin grunted as he stomped around the castle with angry pace. All the maids were looking at him with weird expression.

The honeysuckle scent was getting more intense by each passing minute.

" Seulgi? Can you leave me alone? It's not like I will get attacked when I am inside the castle." Jimin said as he stopped mid ways on the stair case and glared at the poor beta who was following him like a shadow.

" I am sorry, Your majesty but Young prince Jeon had instructed me to follow you everywhere." She said as she bowed at him , keeping her gaze downwards.

Jimin closed his eyes for a moment to control his anger, first his Alpha told him that he won't be training with others and second, Seulgi gets on his nerves. He wants some privacy in his own home and that too he is not allowed to have .

" Well, but I don't want to have you following me everywhere." The Omega confessed. It is evening already, Jungkook haven't been home even for lunch and all Jimin did was bury himself in the library.

" I am sorr-"

" Seulgi." A rough and deep voice made both of them look at the end of the staircase. " You can go now." Jungkook said.

Jimin let himself stare at his Alpha whose slightly overgrown hair were now a little wet from sweat , his face stern , giving off every bit of authority he has as a prince.

" Hey." Jungkook greeted as he automatically leaned down to hug his husband who was scowling at him but still hugged him close. Jungkook frowned when he smell the sour scent of Jimin. " What's wrong?"he asked as he pulled away but still kept his hands on the either side of Jimin's tiny waist.

Jimin shook his head. " It's just that I get really annoyed and frustrated when someone keeps following me everywhere." Jimin said. " I mean what harm do I have in my own home?"

" It's just for safety measures, sweetheart. Being royal has it's own disadvantages. We can't trust anyone. Someone can seep into the castle to harm you." Jungkook explained because it was true. It happened several times before in the history. Enemies from other kingdoms comes with a facade of maids or soldiers with the aim of shedding blood.