43

"We have to take action soon, your majesty." Taehyung said his jaw clenched. " They are clearly declaring for a war. This time they hurt a beta next time they may hurt an omega or worse a pup. What are we gonna do then?" he asked.

This morning, a male beta was found unconscious by the lake by the jeon boundary. The beta was a teenager and was a weak wolf as he had just started his training not few days ago.

He was found by Jackson when he was patrolling.

When the beta woke up he said that it was a wolf of Choi kingdom who attacked him and since then the Prince are fuming with rage.

" It is clear that they want a war and we aren't cowards. If they want a war, they will get a war. They should be ready to accept their defeat. We have a week's time." King Jeon said. " Within this week I expect you three to work hard to train the wolves all the techniques that are needed for the war. " he instructed while looking at his three Alpha sons who nodded vigorously.

▐░▋▐░▋▐░▋▐░▋▐░▋▐░▋

Jimin stood by the window of their room, a yellow blanket was tightly secured around his shoulders as he waited for his Alpha to get home.

The moon was shining brightly in the sky and Jimin can't help but gaze up at it. Its beautiful.

" Hey there my beautiful Prince." a low husky voice of his Alpha was heard and a instant smile stretched on his lips as he soon felt arms circle around his waist just above his swollen belly.

" Hey there my handsome Princess." he giggled when Jungkook groaned against his neck.

" When are you going to stop calling me that?" The huge Alpha whined. Since his 'sleeping beauty' incident Jimin tease him with every chance he gets.

" Never, my Princess ." Jimin said as he turned into the Alpha's hold and cupped Jungkook's face before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

Jungkook gave his ass a rough squeeze in return as a warning . Jimin gasped but giggled when he saw the Alpha pouting at him.

" By the way, How was your day?" Jimin asked . " When I was walking in the grounds I saw that young Alpha's were leaving the premises." He informed. Jungkook nodded as he pressed Jimin slightly into the railing of the balcony as he rested his forehead on his husband's shoulder.

" We told them to take a break for two weeks." Jungkook confessed.

" Why? You said that you would be training them quickly to be a better Alpha last week."

" Well, we can't. We have a upcoming war coming this week." Jungkook said, unable to look at his pregnant Omega's eyes. He could feel Jimin tensing in his hold.

" War..." Jimin whispered. " What do you mean? What war?" He asked as he pushed Jungkook away from him so that he could see his face clearly.

Jungkook sighed.

" This morning a young beta wolf was attacked. He was left unconscious but his injury weren't that deep to kill him. It was a clear warning. The beta said that he was attacked by Choi wolves." Jungkook explained and saw how Jimin eyes widened with fear and concern . Jungkook pulled him closer to ensure that nothing is wrong .

" How is the beta?" Jimin asked, worry evident in his voice.

" He is fine, just few scars that weren't deep and will recover soon." Jungkook said. " We are going to initiate war next week because Choi pack is already near our kingdom. We cannot place innocent lives on stake ." Jungkook said . A chill breeze made Jimin shudder even though he was wearing a blanket around his body.