32

Blushing cheeks with clumsy movements, dropping the sword multiple times, Jimin is surely a sight right now.

After few days, Jimin is finally back to training. He made sure that he isn't wearing any colourful clothing as he really don't want to stand out among all of them.

He wore black sweater with Matching pants.

No matter how much he is near the Alpha all the time, he can't help but blush hard when Jungkook is teaching him sword fighting. Maybe Jungkook is doing this on purpose or it is just his effect that Jimin is a blushing mess.

 Maybe Jungkook is doing this on purpose or it is just his effect that Jimin is a blushing mess

Jungkook was almost back hugging him as he taught the Omega how to hold a sword properly. His breath was fanning against Jimin's already sensitive skin of his neck, declaring and reminding that the Alpha is extremely close to him.

Being clumsy, Jimin wasn't able to hold the damn sword properly, making it fall on the ground several times.

Jungkook helped him to hold it properly this time, keeping his hand on the Omega's hand while the other hand was placed on the Younger's belly.

" Ready?" The Alpha asked , in the Omega's ears as he slowly removed his hands from the Omega's body, letting him hold the heavy sword.

1 ...

2...

3...

The sword fell down again, making a loud noise that made every head turned towards the blushing Omega.

" If being clumsy was a currency, you would be a fucking billionaire right now." Jungkook said with chuckle as he picked the sword yet again and gazing at his mate who was looking down due to embarrassment.

" I am a billionaire." Jimin protested. He has been prince all his life.

" Yeah but just imagine how much you would help the kingdom financially." Jungkook replied and Jimin narrowed his eyes at him.

" You are doing this on purpose." Jimin stated as he crossed his arms on his chest , glaring at the older.

Jungkook gave him ' I don't know what you are talking about' look . Looking extremely innocent.

But Jimin isn't buying any of this. Jungkook is a cheater, a sly cheater.

This morning, Jackson told Jimin that he can't teach him sword because he has many people to teach and of course, Jungkook was there for him acting like a savior and so here they, doing nothing at all.

For God sake, how hard can it be to hold a damn fucking sword? He had hold the sword perfectly when Jackson was teaching him but now, he feels like a toddler who can't hold a spoon properly.

" I am going. You aren't a good teacher." Jimin said as he glared at the older who had a offended expression plastered on his face.

" Don't be so cold hearted , Darling. You heard my feelings." Jungkook said with a fake sad face and Jimin looked around the room. There are so many wolves here right now and their ' majesty' is acting so childish, it's unbelievable.