34

Blushing was something they both have mastered. The big Alpha is blushing like crazy while a soft smile is placed on his pink thin lips, the condition of the Omega was the same. In fact , the little one was a blushing mess while smiling brightly.

To be honest, every moment they spend together are their precious moments but this day and their little chase will forever hold a special place in their heart .

Jimin, who has always been a fan of romantic clique novels, he feels like one of the protagonist of those books.

Jungkook, who was never a fan of romantic novels or in general just some romantic shit that he had always seen his brother doing, he found himself doing the same ' romantic shit' for Jimin.

Love makes people go crazy, he thought.

What! Love?

Jungkook Shakes his head to get the weird feelings out of his stupid head.

He looked towards Jimin who was looking at him with a shy smile that did millions of things for the Alpha's poor fragile heart.

" Let's go. " He said as he stretched his hand in front of Jimin who took the Alpha's hand without any question.

They started walking out of garden, hands clasped together while smile never leaving their face.

" We should visit here often." Jimin said in the soft voice as he let go of Jungkook's hand and instead he hugged Alpha's arm to his chest, Jungkook smiled at this gesture, happy that Jimin is being comfortable around him.

" Why?" Jungkook asked in a teasing tone and the Omega was already ready to roll his eyes at the elder. " Was the sex that amazing?" And that is how Jimin finally rolled his eyes.

" Don't flatter yourself." Jimin mumbled with a scowl on his beautiful face. " The sex was average."

Jungkook scoffed at his comment as he looked down at the shorter.

" Come on, Omega. We both know that I am excellent with my dick game." Jungkook said as he wiggled his brows at his Omega.

Jimin rolled his eyes, again. The Omega thinks that his eyes will roll backwards permanently at how often he does that but he can't help it, his mate is narcissistic, handsome jerk .

" Aren't you full of yourself?" The Omega asked instead with a scowl.

" I filled you full of myself." Jungkook replied with a smirk as the blush on his husband's cheek grow even darker.

" That's it! We aren't having sex for a month." Jimin said loudly with a huff leaving his pouty lips.

" And here I was thinking that I will meet my grandchildren soon." They both jumped a little when they heard a familiar warm voice of a female. In their lovey dovey argument, they didn't notice that they had already reached near their wing and Mrs Jeon was standing in front of them, with few maids who were holding various plates and the fragrance of sweet baked goodies, they both knew that she brought them breakfast.

❊✷❋✷❊✷❋✷❊

Jimin wants the ground to open up and swallow him whole as right now, he was dying with embarrassment as he sat in front of his mother-in-law who had heard him threaten his husband regarding sex.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was enjoying the flustered version of Omega who was looking at his lap, fingers tangled as he rested his hands on his lap.

" Eomma, what brings you here? I mean, why so suddenly with all this breakfast that could easily feed our entire family." Jungkook asked as he gestured the table which was literally all pack.