5

The garden was light up with all the lamps, the tables were placed perfectly in the lawn of Park Mansion.

As much as this gives a perfect vibe for enjoying oneself, it is completely opposite to the Omega Park.

Jimin sat on the long table with Jin and Lisa on his either side.

He is dressed in a perfect outfit, all white, show casing his purity and innocence.

Junsoo was cuddling in  Jin's lap and Lisa was holding Jimin's hand securely, giving him all of her support.

On the table, Parks and Jeons were seated. As per the instructions and a tradition of Park Kingdom, all the omegas were not looking into the eye of a higher gender ranks.

It's not Like Jimin wanted to see either. He don't care who he gets married off to. His life would be fucked up anyway.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am very happy to announce that Omega Park would be married off to the Youngest Alpha of Jeon Family, Jeon Jungkook,in two days. " King Park announced, his voice held all the joy he felt.

Jimin eyes widen immediately. He knew he would be married soon but that soon wasn't supposed to be two days. He felt lisa squeeze his hands gently.

Congratulations and Applause were heard from every corner of the garden and Jimin just wanted to be alone in his room.

He tried to look at his mother, silently asking for explanation but he wasn't surprised when his mother averted her gaze.

Both the King were happy to make the announcement. Of course they would be happy, this marriage is nothing but a contract.

They won't have any war in between them ever again.

He celebration went in a haze. The omegas were just sitting throughout the celebrations.

Jimin looked at his brothers who looked equally confused with the situation.

They knew nothing about the wedding date.

Jimin wasn't surprised though. That's how King Park works, every decision is made by him. He don't even bother to include his Alpha sons.

As everyone retire from the celebration, Lisa's eyes were already drooping. The pregnancy makes her sleepy quickly.

"Let's go. " Yoongi said as he walked towards his omega and gently placed his arms around her back.

Jimin felt happy for them, his brother is finally showing some care to the sweet omega.

Jimin made his way towards the room as Jin as to place Junsoo on the bed too.

To be honest, he wants to be alone for sometime. Away from everything, away from everyone.

Jimin was never treated as a prince or as a son by hus own father, what are the chances that this Jeons will treat him any better?

He took a blanket from the closet and sat on the window seat, eyeing the moon. Silently asking what he had done in his previous life to be treated like this.

A knock was heard, Jimin knew it was Jin. Without waiting any longer, the door was pushed open revealing his elder brother in law.

"Hey.... " He said in a sweet, calming voice that would always make jimin feel at home.

" It's cold outside, Minnie and your blanket won't keep you warm enough. " Jin said as he sat on the bed and patted the mattress, summoning the omega to sit beside him.

Jimin really needs it. He walked to the bed, he placed his head in the elder's lap.

"I am not ready."  Jimin said in a whisper.

"I know. "

" I don't know how they are. I wanna die hyung. " Jimin said as he finally cried, finally let his emotions out. Jin just combed his hair with his fingers.

Jimin cried as if there is no tomorrow. He cried as if his world would stop soon.

Well technically, it is ending. He had never stepped out of the mansion premises and now he is been thrown away to some unknown places with different wolves, different cultures.

"Jeons are not like Parks, Minnie. They are respectful to omegas as well. Don't think that everything would end up bad, maybe you would have a happy life with an alpha who would love you. " Jin said softly, but Jimin wasn't listening properly. Too busy crying his heart out.

" I don't wanna go away, Hyung. " Jimin cried out.

" I know. Trust me, I was nervous too when I was married to Joonie but look now, I am so happy with a perfect family. " Jin said. The younger looked at him.

" That is because Namjoon hyung is literally good with you. I don't even know what that asshole looks like. " Jimin said.

" Asshole? Has he done anything to you Minnie? " Jin asked concern return all over his beautiful face.

" No. He didn't. But he came here directly asking me for marriage. He kind of give a asshole vibes. " Jimin muttered, a slight pout forming on his lips. Jin chuckled at him, the omega is too young.

" That's how royal weddings are arranged, Minnie. And what do you mean by you don't know what he looks like? " Jin asked, confused that the omega sat in front of his future mate for hours and didn't know what he looked like?

" I didn't look at him. I don't care. I am okay with him being an ugly is all I care. " Jimin said, again resting his head in the older's lap.

" Oh Minnie, you should have at least glance at him, 'cause ugly and him doesn't go in a single sentence. " Jin said with a smile.

🍁🍁🍁

Word count : 922

Hey lovelies!!

Feedback please 😣

🍁🍁🍁