8

The sun filtered from the curtain and the omega opened his eyes just to close it again.

Reality finally crashed into him. He was supposed to be at breakfast table. The omega quickly sat upright on the bed, only to wince as his body was aching all over.

The omega expected himself naked but to his surprise, he was dressed in night robe and he was surprisingly clean too.

Maybe, his husband and his mate cleaned him up.

Jimin blushed as he remembered last night activities, he didn't expected himself to enjoy it.

And he hates himself for that. For being a needy, submissive omega he had promised himself not to be.

But time was running out and so he made his way towards the bathroom to freshen himself up, slightly upset that the Alpha didn't even be so considerate to wake him up.

The omega quickly cleaned himself before walking out of the bathroom. Only then did he noticed that a black outfit was placed on the bed, with a note.

Jimin, wear this when you come down for breakfast. You look too peaceful and I didn't have a heart to wake you up. I hope it won't be a problem.

Jungkook.

It would be a problem. His father is a problem.

He wasn't wrong though.

"Where were you? Didn't you knew what time you were expected for breakfast? " King Park asked, his voice holding authority.

Jimin just stood there on the entrance of the breakfast room, looking at the ground. He was looking beautiful than ever in all black outfit Jungkook had given him. It was nothing fancy, just plain black dress shirt with matching pants.

The omega so nervous to even look at them, not like he will ever look at his father.

"It's my mistake, King Park. I didn't wake him up early today. I hope you don't mind it. " Jungkook was the one who said it as he looked at his omega.

King Park opened and closed his mouth multiple times, too used to have a authority over his omega son and now that someone is making him stop, he don't know what to do.

Jimin looked up and noticed that everyone was already present, all the Parks and all Jeons. And now he felt extremely humiliated.

Before he could do anything, Jungkook was walking towards him.

"Come. Have breakfast. " Jungkook said with a sweet smile, he extended his hand in front of him.

Jimin gingerly placed his hand in the Alpha's larger hand.

They walked back to the table, Jimin noticed that
Lisa as well as Jin gave him a cheerful smile as they both saw the interaction he just had with his husband.

Jimin and Jungkook sat side by side.

To be honest, Jimin felt happy when the Alpha indirectly rescued him from the awkward situation.

King Park and King Jeon were soon engrossed in political conversation.

Jimin busied himself with the food. The breakfast was different than what they would normally, it was kind of celebratory feast.

Maid placed some waffles along with whipped cream and chocolate syrub on top of it.

Though Jimin was not in any mood to stuff food in his empty stomach, he had lost his appetite.

Jimin looked up and saw that Yoongi was cutting the waffles into pieces for Lisa, who was blushing under the attention.

Well, at least something good is happening around him.