51

Jimin stood straight in the middle of the hall as Jungkook stood in front of him, eyes boring into him with smirk adoring the Alpha's handsome face

Jimin stood straight in the middle of the hall as Jungkook stood in front of him, eyes boring into him with smirk adoring the Alpha's handsome face. The Alpha looked really handsome, devastating handsome actually and jimin would love to get on his knees and suck the life out of his beautiful, make him moan his name and watch him fall apart, gorgeous husband but when a sword is swung towards him all the dirty thoughts flew out of the window.

Jimin hates Jungkook.

" Where is your attention, Omega?" Jungkook asked as Jimin blocked his sword a bit late. The Alpha's voice was as sweet as honey, sliding in the air like a butter in a pan. The Alpha was mocking him. A knowing smile was playing on the Alpha's face and jimin gritted his teeth. The Alpha really knew how to get on his nerves. The smirk of the Alpha was making Jimin's blood boil. Even after being married for so many years, Jungkook still loved to irritate jimin to no bound.

Of course, of-fuvking-course Jung-fuvking-kook is doing it purposefully to irritate him, what else job he had anyway?

The Alpha was naked above waist and his abs and toned muscles which flexed with each movement he did, jimin could feel drool forming in his mouth. And those delicious abs made Jimin lose his concentration, not to forget that the Alpha was dripping with sweat and he smelt delicious too. The sweat was acting like a frosting on the cake. Those arms made Jimin have dirty thoughts and he us not one percent ashamed of his fantasy. Jungkook was his and so he was allowed to touch, kiss or imagine him in any avatar he needed, as for now he wanted the Alpha to slam him against the wall of the hall and make the Omega forget his name.

Jungkook had began to work out a lot recently and with new entries for soldiers, Jungkook would spent hours teaching young Alphas to fight , ending up having more defined abs and muscles.

Jimin knew what this Alpha is capable when they are alone in the security of their bedroom. Once alone Jungkook reduces jimin to the tears of pleasure. Make him beg for more and makes sure to fulfill each and every demand of the omega. He loved to tease the omega to the extreme level.

After being married for years , jimin and Jungkook love to experiment their sex life . For example, one night Jimin took control and made Jungkook beg to come. Being a competitive ass that Jungkook is took control the next night and jimin was reduced to cries as he begged all night to his Alpha. Jimin can't deny but he kinda like that night , a little bit too much. Not to forget that Jungkook had taken care of him thoroughly which made jimin swoon over the Alpha who was fussing over him.

Thinking about all this stuff with naked (half naked) husband standing in front of him is not an ideal idea , especially not after watching the older's smirk growing in response.

But Jimin wasn't weak and he knew that the Alpha belonged to him so why not wait for a second, endure some more and let the Alpha have some medicine of his own? Why not make the Alpha regret his choice?