33

Jungkook sat on the bed, hair sticking out in every possible direction. He looked around and saw that it was still dark out, indicating that it is barely 5 am in the morning. He looked on the bed and saw Jimin laying on his stomach, face pressed in the fluffy pillow causing his cheeks to squish and a pout formed on his lips.

The sight was beautiful.

The mating mark was standing out after sucking on it last night until it was angry red , standing out on the Omega's pale , soft white skin.

Today was the day when Jimin and Jungkook are supposed to go out in their wolf form. And needless to say, Jungkook was looking forward to it and so as a result he woke up early.

Unable to sleep anymore , Jungkook stepped down from the bed and made his way towards the bathroom, getting freshen up quickly.

He walked out of the bathroom and walked in the closet, taking few clothes for himself and some clothes for Jimin.

As always he choose black clothes for the Omega because the Omega look beautiful when he wears black and the other reason is that black colour resembles Jeon pack, so when Jimin wears any black clothes, Jungkook feels ecstatic.

When he walked back towards the bed, Jimin was already sitting on the bed, rubbing the sleeping away from his eyes. Jungkook wanted to coo at him.

" It still early, you should sleep more sweetheart." Jungkook said with a soft voice as he leaned down and planted a soft , lingering kiss on the Omega's soft lips.

" The bed is cold without you." Jimin mumbled, his voice still thick with sleep and Jungkook found it adorable.

" Aww is my Omega missing me?" Jungkook teased him, mimicking a baby voice and Jimin rolled his eyes.

" No. Who told you that I am missing you? I just want to go to sleep but you too all the warmth away." The Omega said with a soft pout.

" Does it even makes sense?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle as he placed the clothes neatly on the bed on his empty side.

This time, instead of replying, Jimin just ignored him as he pulled the heavy white duvet on his naked body.

Again, Jungkook found it adorable. Without thinking much , he walked towards Jimin side of bed and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on the Omega's forehead . A instant smile appeared on Jungkook's face as Jimin smiled with a closed eyes before snuggling even deeper in the bed.

What can he say? The Omega is just weak for the forehead kisses.

◌◍◎◌◍◎◌◍◎◌◍◎◌◍◎◌◍◎

Dressing the the clothes that Jungkook had prepared for him, Jimin patiently sat on the bed , fidgeting.

As much as he is excited for their little trip on the ground, he is nervous too.

Jimin haven't turned into his wolf form for almost a year now and when he did, he barely did it for ten minutes before turning into his human form.

Whenever his Omega was restless, Jimin had let the wolf take over him. Fortunately, Jimin and his wolf got along perfectly fine, they usually had one united opinion but after marrying to Jungkook, things have changed.

His and Jungkook's wolf were already mated and always wanted to be beside eachother. Whereas on the other side, Jimin and Jungkook barely knew eachother, things were awkward but now things are changed.

Jungkook and Jimin Are much, much closer to eachother than they have ever been to anyone. They have now started craving for each other, not as an Omega and as an Alpha but instead as Jimin and Jungkook.