37

The omega sighed as he snuggled into the soft pillow. The scent of Honeysuckle and pine mixed together was giving him a feeling of serenity. He opened his eyes and was face to face with his Alpha, both of them were sleeping on their stomach.

The omega can't help but caress Alpha's exposed skin. He pushed the hair behind the Alpha's ears while gently caressing his cheeks.

A instant blush appeared on his face when he saw the scratch marks on Jungkook's arms and back. Jimin don't even remember doing that but he knew that it were his did.

It has been just 4 days and Jimin is tired to his bones but he can't say that he didn't enjoy this time together with the Alpha.

He leaned even closer to the alpha until their nose were touching. His heart doing a weird thing. He know what this feeling is and to be honest he is happy for this feeling.

Jimin pecked Alpha's soft pouty lips, heart fluttering as a smile appeared on his face.

" Are you taking advantage of my body?" Jungkook's sleepy voice said and Jimin smiled as he pecked Alpha's lips a couple of times.

Jungkook chuckled before opening his eyes. A relived sigh left Jimin's lips when he saw that Jungkook's eyes were back to the normal warm brown colour.

His rut has thankfully ended.

" Good morning." Jimin whispered and Jungkook smiled at him as he placed an arm around Jimin's waist as he pulled him closer.

" Good morning, baby." Jungkook muttered. " How are you feeling?" he asked.

" Sore." Jimin replied honestly. " I can't move a muscle. You have to Carry me everywhere I wanna go. It's your fault afterall, so you are given this as a punishment." Jimin said as he graze a finger on Alpha's nose while gently pinching it, giggling.

Jungkook scrunched his nose. " That isn't exactly a punishment, cutie. I can consider it as my reward. " Jungkook said, smiling playfully at his omega.

" Reward? Why would you deserve a reward?" Jimin asked, quirking his eyebrow at him.

" For being so handsome."

" Narcissistic." Jimin scoffed.

" But am I telling a lie? " Jungkook asked with a smirk and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook lowered the covers from the omega's body and scowled at the marks he has given to him.

Bite marks, fingers prints along with hickeys adore Jimin's soft skin.

As if Jimin could read Jungkook's mind, he cupped the Alpha's face into his hands, urging him to look at him.

" I am fine hyung." Jimin replied and Jungkook wasn't looking at him, his eyes were still on the omega's back.

" I am sorry." Jungkook replied as his musky Scent turned little sad.

" You were in rut and beside they don't hurt. I don't even remember when I had them. " the omega said truthfully as he emitted few soothing pheromones.

Jungkook seemed to protest but Jimin hushed him with a kiss.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

" I was joking! Don't take it too seriously! " Jimin squirmed as Maids gave them looks. Jungkook was carrying him around the entire castle. Like right now he is carrying him to the dining room and some maids are giggling at them.

" You look as if some  wild animal had attacked you " Jungkook commented as he confidently stepped down on the stairs while Jimin clutched  to his neck for dear life.