48

Jungkook sighed as soon as he left the room. He slammed himself against the wall beside the door of his room with a palm on his forehead, why does he mess up everything everytime?. Desperation running deep in his veins.

What is he doing? This was not what he wanted to do tonight! He wanted to talk, beg and listen , whatever Jimin wanted but the Omega surely had different plans from the very beginning.

Jungkook wasn't the one to lose his temper and act before thinking whenever it comes to jimin. He clearly still remembers how hard it was to crack Jimin's shell during the early days of their marriage and how Jimin had been after they accomplished some common ground in their married life.

The Alpha wanted peace but the Omega knew him too well to push all his buttons until Jungkook snapped. Jimin said all the write things that made Jungkook's wolf growl in threat, ready to show the Omega that they are more than enough for breeding and pleasuring them.

Usually , Jungkook's wolf is very calm and they had good coordination with each other but tonight they both lost their mind.

The Alpha pulled his hair as he remembered the little chat he had had with Taehyung just before he came back to palace.

"How are things with Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he watched the newcomers train themselves with sword. They are slow but again , Taehyung knew that they are barely presented Alphas.

" The way they were." Jungkook answered and ignored when Taehyung frowned at him.

" Let's talk outside." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist to pull him away from the preying ears of other Alphas.

Jungkook followed him without much protest. Deep inside he too wanted to let his brother know what was happening with him and his wolf.

Jungkook wolf was not surfacing at all, making the Alpha feel alone . Jungkook knew that it was the after effect of being away from his Omega.

" How are things with Jimin?" Taehyung asked the question once again as he made them sit on the marble of the fountain.

" What do you want to know?" Jungkook asked with a sigh.

" Have you talked to Jimin or are you both still playing the cat and mouse game?"

Jungkook looked down as an answer and Taehyung closed his eyes, irritated.

Taehyung doesn't understand what is so hard to have a heart to heart discussion with your mate, but again he didn't know how it felt to lose their pup. Both Jimin and Jungkook were suffering but their suffering won't end until they talk with each other.

But sometimes someone else has to meddle up in between them and use some sick tricks too.

" So when is Jimin getting his mating mark removed?" Taehyung asked, casually as if it was not a big deal.

A low growl left Jungkook's chest as his scent turned sour and demanding almost instantly, he wanted nothing more than to shred each and every pair of eyes that ever looked at Jimin with wrong intention.

" I will request him to do it a little earlier. I mean he is young and he is beautiful. If he wants he could mated by some other Alpha who would not hesitate to take care of him. Jimin is young too so I don't think that there will be any complications with pregnancy with his future mat---" Taehyung's words were cut off as Jungkook punched him straight on his face making the older Alpha to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

" How dare you? How dare you even say that MY Mate will remove MY mark from his body? How can you even think that, Fucker?!" Jungkook shouted as he grabbed the collar of his older brother who was just staring at him, his wolf finally surfaced after so long and he too was not very keen of the idea of their Omega being mate to someone else.Jungkook was sure that the punch hurt Taehyung but Taehyung remained unfazed.