49

Someone  said that loving  is an  easy task but sometimes  it is  hard to be  a lovable  person, in fact,  it is extremely  hard task.

Jimin stared at the ceiling lying  on his bed, his eyes unblinking  . Beside him was his husband  and  the omega was feeling too embarrassed to even look at the beautiful  Alpha who held his heart in the large palm of his hand.

Jimin  was surprised  yet thankful when the Said alpha had given  him all the privacy that he needed during their shower together. He had first thought  that Jungkook  was implying that he would clean him on his own but Jungkook  just turned  around  and  let the omega do what he wanted to do. Jungkook had turned  around so that the omega could  take a shower and he didn't  turned  around until jimin had said so.

They were stuck together  till the morning  arrives. Jungkook didn't know whether he should thank taehyung or curse him.

Jimin  had just hone through  a pregnancy  which had taken a toll on  him. He had changed  physical.  There was fat on his thighs which made him feel ugly. There were stretch marks too and they were not helping jimin at all, it was just adding fuel to his insecurities.

" Are you not sleepy  yet?" The Alpha asked, voice  soft as ever . The Alpha was in same position that of his, arms rest on their belly and staring at  the  ceiling  for no particular  reason. Jimin knew that their  minds were running  high and that sleep  was not going to  come  their way anytime soon.

" yes. . . " Jimin  whispered and felt the Alpha  turn  to his sides other he could  see him better.  Jimin felt exposed under the heated gaze of the Alpha  .

" me too. " Jungkook whispered. Silence  stretched  between them like a carpet on the polished floor and none of them  like that. They had no idea what to say to the other because  what they had in mind wasn't   light topic  but those were the things  that had kept them away from each other for no particular  reason. 

" why did you distant yourself from me?" Jungkook asked, knowing well that the topic was not something that  you should bring especially when the couple  had just gotten together  but he has too many doubts in his mind, blamed himself for months and he still does. He need to get the answer from  his husband . And this time  both of them are sober and not high on emotions .

Jimin was still looking  at the ceiling when he answered, voice  stern and unwavering .

" Don't know." He started. " but it felt right to push you away." He said and nearly  flinched when  the  Alpha's scent spike up in protest, his omega let out a whine inside his chest . " I saw you crying  . . . The day when  we . . . Lost him." He clarified  . A single  tear rolled down  his face as he remembered  how the Alpha was crying in the arms of his mother. " You  looked so broken and I felt miserable.  I. . . I had never seen you like that.  You were- are so strong and  brave that. . .that when I  saw you like  that it broke my mind  and I wasn't  in my best mind . I thought  that I killed our sons and that if you were close to me than I will kill you too. I  never wanted that to happen.  You are my happy place,  Jungkook.  I was so afraid  that I will lose you too. I don't  want  that. I want you by my side always,  Jungkook  please.  . ."

" hey! Hey! Breathe  with me  please ." Jungkook  coaxed when he saw how the omega was panicking  . He immediately  moved forward  and  his heart melted when Jimin  moved closer to him until Jungkook  wrapped his arms around  the younger. " it's okay,  baby."

" Jungkook.  . ." He sobbed against  the chest of the Alpha.  " I am  so. . .I am so sorry." He sobbed and Jungkook  just exerted calming  pheromones  for  omega.