39

Jimin groaned at the discomfort. His stomach rumbling at the middle of the night . He could feel Jungkook's warm breath fanning on his collarbone and his scent soothing around him . Jimin leaned and placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

The Alpha was completely draped over him. His large arm was resting on the Omega's tiny waist as he pulled him impossibly close. Their legs were tangled too under the heavy duvet and anyone can easily fall asleep in the security of those arms around him.

But not Jimin.

Well Jimin can sleep perfectly in Jungkook's arm but his stomach is betraying him at the moment. Jimin had skipped the dinner because apparently the book he was reading was more important. Whereas, Jungkook was with the royal guards , instructing them. The Alpha ate later on as Jimin told him that he are already.

Now , wide awake in the middle of the night, Jimin is having life crisis, literally. Today's dinner was amazing, japchae and Jimin regrets for not eating the dinner.

Ah- how can he be so idiot?

Jimin tried to move but as he tried, Jungkook's grip on his waist increased and he pulled him even closer. As much as Jimin wants to coo at his Alpha, right now this action just irritates him.

Man is dying of hunger and Jungkook decides to be protective! It's life crisis!

Jimin moved his head a little away from Jungkook as he somehow freed his right-arm that was under Jungkook's huge body. He Alpha groaned in discomfort but remained sleeping.

Jimin next mission was to remove the strong veiny arm from his waist and that was a difficult mission. Jimin tried to pull away Jungkook's arm with both of his hand but it wasn't enough. As much as it feeds his strength kink, he wants to kich the Alpha out of the bed.

His stomach growled again, demanding to be fed and Jimin had enough. And so he harshly pulled away Jungkook's arm from him, regretting immediately when Jungkook stirred in his sleep. Without wasting any time he sneak out of the Alpha's hold.

He sat on the bed and glanced behind , smiling softly when he saw his Alpha sleeping peacefully. Jungkook looks so innocent when he is asleep that Jimin can't help but stared at him for few moments.

With a smile on his beautiful face, Jimin turned around and was about to stand up.

" Where do you think you are running off to?"

Jimin eyes widened as he immediately snapped his head to look at the Alpha who was looking at him from his position on his bed. His hair tousled as he was blinking his eyes multiple times to chase the sleep away from his eyes.

" Sorry. I didn't wanted to wake you up." Jimin said softly and with a guilt in his eyes. No one likes when their sleep is disturbed. If Jimin's sleep is disturbed for no reason, he will take the entire kingdom on his head.

" And yet you did. Now tell me , where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the bed, the duvet freely fall on his lap and Jimin was gifted with the amazing view of a sturdy chest of Jungkook. Yes, he was shirtless again. Jimin don't know how he manages to be naked when half of the kingdom is carpeted with snow.

Damn Alpha! And damn their hotness!

Jimin would love to lick the Alpha's chest and then how s perfect v line and then his perfect dic-

Focus on his face, Jeon Jimin! His conscience scolded him but can you blame him? Jeon Jungkook! On the bed! In his naked glory! Is like a walking wet dream. Just admit it.

" I was hungry." Jimin said with a pout he finally looked at Alpha's face. Jungkook leaned closer to Jimin and rested his head on the Omega's shoulder, he was still sleepy.