46

I don't whether you remember me or not but this is Kookmochim26 who disappears occasionally and comes back with shitty chapters...

✾❀▒❀✾

One Month later

“ How long are you going to be like this?” Taehyung asked as he directed his horse to walk along side with Jungkook .

“ What do you mean?” Jungkook asked, not even looking at Taehyung. He knew that he was being selfish and his brother didn’t deserve the end of his hatred but that didn’t mean that he could stop from feeling what he is feeling now: jealous and angry.

“ You spent most of the time under the open sky when you should be in the palace. The winter is already at its peak. Do you want to die by sleeping in the open? Or do you want to die by being away from your Omega?” Taehyung questioned his patience running low.

Ever since they lose their pup Jungkook rarely be in the palace at night. During day he train the wolves, be as useful as he can and at night he stays out in the woods refusing himself the comfort of his warm bed.

“ I am fine! Just go home already to your Omega ! Don’t be as careless as I was!” Jungkook snapped at Taehyung.

This morning they confirm that Jennie is pregnant and even though it is a happy and joy-filled event, Jungkook can’t help but be jealous because if he had been there for Jimin then maybe they would be expecting a pup soon.

He heard Taehyung sighed rather loudly . They were in the middle of the market, taking the patrol like they always do.

“ I am not asking you to go home , I am ordering you. And if you want to be stubborn then I could drag you to that palace .” Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung’s words, as if he was a pup to get effected by such empty threats.

He looked up in the sky and saw how brightly the moon was shining, it reminded him of Jimin. Jimin is the moon who shines the brightest and illuminates everything around him. 

“ And it is not safe during days like this. You can’t stay out.” Taehyung said pointedly. It was rare for Taehyung to be all serious with Jungkook. The older Alpha would always be around him goofing .

“ What do you want me to do? Go home to my Omega who don’t want to be anywhere near to me? “ Jungkook asked voice laced with irritation that he was feeling with himself and towards the harsh world and it’s rules.  If he could take time back, he would stay with his Omega instead of going to the damn fucking war . If he had been near Jimin at that time then none of this would have happened.

But now, his home is filled with the rotten scent of honeysuckle and the Alpha so badly wanted to scent his mate and make him happy again.

But he can’t do anything. What was done was done. Their pup was dead and he wasn’t going to come back.

“ I don’t know how long you plan to be like this but just so you know, your scent is effecting others.” Taehyung said, voice stern as he cocked his head towards the wolves that were walking on the street.

Jungkook casted his gaze towards the commoners who were shaking . He frowned . Many Omega’s eyes were golden . He furrowed his brows at that as he looked at Taehyung with pure confusion.