14

" Ready?" He asked.

" No."  He replied.

They were in front of the Jeon kingdom, huge gate shielding it. If the Omega was nervous before, he is nearly going to faint right now

Jimin was freaking out. He will be meeting his in-laws and to be honest living with them under one roof makes him nervous.

Though Jungkook and him are atleast on talking terms , they haven't discussed anything about the Alpha's remaining family members.

The Omega was never interested in studying the family tree of other kingdom, he had always preferred romantic novels where handsome cold hearted Alpha would fall for beautiful Omega and they would live their happily ever after.

Even though the situation is kind of same but the Alpha isn't cold hearted and surely they aren't gonna fall in love.

Damn it! They should have wrote realistically in those novels cause reality is far away from the rainbows.

Jimin had read about many things that the royal in-laws make the Omega suffer and that thing makes him anxious.

" Earth to Jimin." The Alpha called , breaking him from his trance. The Omega blinked for several seconds as he turned to look at his mate's face who had a amused expression on his very, extremely, tremendously beautiful face.

What?

" What is up with you? You are emitting stressed pheromones." Jungkook said as he patted the Omega's shoulder.

" Nothing." He replied against better words. Though Jungkook can tell that the Omega is nervous, he decided to not ask him.

" We will meet our family tonight. Ask me anything if you had any queries." Jungkook said and Jimin felt relief run through his body. He has time to meet them , he can prepare himself for the worst.

The gates of the kingdom finally opened and the newly wedded couples were instructed to get in first as it is some ritual .

The first thing Jimin saw was how people were standing outside and smiling brightly, some waving and some clapping for them.

Jimin smiled at them , already feeling welcomed in this pack. Jungkook was smiling too and there was no bit scent in the air, every scent was sweet.

The Omegas as well as Alpha and betas were standing side by side, no difference in them. In Park kingdom, Alpha stood in front, then beta and last one would be Omegas.

He was too soon to judge them previously.

The couple were dressed in hanbok. Alpha was dressed in black with golden embroidery whereas the Omega was dressed in all white with light blue embroidery.

" Long live, princes of Jeon!" Were chanted and it took the Omega quite a while to conclude that he is now a Jeon too.

Jungkook was waving while smiling, that was a act of kindness for Jimin as he had never seen his father smile at his people.

The Omega's face was covered with a veil and Jimin was irritated with it.

" How long do I have to wear this thing?" Jimin asked to Jungkook.

" Just till we reach the palace. No one should see your face before tonight's reception." Jungkook said as he continued waving and smiling at his people.

Jimin huffed at the response but continued being quiet.

The ride was the same throughout. Jimin was getting excited as well as nervous.