9

The snow is getting thicker on the ground as they started making their way back to the Jeon Kingdom.

Jimin had stopped crying sometime ago because now the cold is unbearable.

The omega is shivering slightly as he time passes by. On the other hand, Jeon pack are having fun, chatting around and some of them are not even wearing any woollen cloak but they seem fine.

The omega is hungry too, he haven't eaten much for the breakfast anyway.

Its almost evening and Jimin's entire body is aching from sitting for so long time.

Its his first time going outside of Palace premises, he should be considered as someone who would enjoy the wonderful scenery, but he is not.

The said omega is dealing with so many problems that he don't care about his surroundings.

First, he is going in some extremely alien place with no one he knows, second, his brain is over working and telling him that Jeons are just faking all the kindness. Third, his back is killing him. Fourth, he is hungry. Fifth, He is already missing his family. Sixth, He is super cold.

Jungkook was by his side most of the time but now that the sun is going down and darkness is consuming them, he had gone in front of the pack.

Many wolves are looking at him, examining him because he is the new addition here. Jimin is now getting uncomfortable under their gaze.

He knew no one here and someone he knew, that is his husband, is now leading the pack.

Jimin can't deny that his husband is handsome. The said Alpha has a huge frame compared to him that can make anyone feel intimidated just by his presence.

Jimin can barely reach above the Alpha's shoulder. You can say that this feature is something that the omega always wanted in his Alpha.

"We will take a rest here. The night is about to fall and travelling with pups and omegas at night is not safe. We will start travelling tomorrow as soon as we can. " King Jeon said, his composure alone hold an authority that no one can deny.

All the wolves began to step down from the horses except Jimin. The said omega don't know how to step down. He always had Namjoon or Yoongi to help him.

Suddenly he felt two hands grab him by his waist and place him down as if he doesn't weigh at all. The omega looked up as the Pine scent hit him.

Jungkook was staring at him with those brown beautiful orbs.

" Take a rest around here. I will set a tent till then. " Jungkook said and without waiting for his reply, he ran towards the group of Alpha who were setting the tent.

Jimin watched as all the Alpha started taking out all the necessity required for the tent.

Jimin didn't knew he was staring at Jungkook until the said alpha looked directly at him and raised his brow.

The omega diverted his gaze from the Alpha and looked around.

The omegas were sitting not far from him. Some elderly omegas were starting to light the fire up. Jimin awkwardly made his way towards them.

When he reached there, all the omegas suddenly stood up and bowed 90 degree to him which was new, as no one from the Park pack bow down to an omega.

"Please, don't bow. It's okay. " Jimin smiled and all tge omegas looked at him as if he has grown horns on his head.

" You are the new prince of our Kingdom, majesty. It would be a sign of disrespect if we don't bow at you. " She one omega who was nearly the age of his mother.