55

" We're gonna have to be quiet. " Jungkook whispered softly as he began to kiss Jimin's soft skin, leaving a trail across his chest. Jimin hummed, eyes closed as his fingers were tangled in the Alpha's hair, pulling him closer. He shuddered involuntarily under the ministration of his husband.

Jimin opened his eyes just to look at his one year old sons who seemed to be in their deep sleep. He hoped that they throughout the night.

Haneul, the Alpha baby, had his thumb in his mouth . Jimin badly wanted to pull that thumb away, but he was more focused on the pleasure his husband was providing him.

Jungkook left feather light kisses on the Omega's flat belly, licking the stretch marks and jimin moaned.

" Be quiet, omega." Jimin instantly shut his mouth by placing his hand . He looked at his pups again, sighing in relief when he saw them still sleeping.

His eyes rolled backward when Jungkook kissed his member. Jimin buried his hands in Jungkook's hair as the Alpha licked a strip.

Just as the Alpha was about to take Jimin's member in his mouth , Haneul began to cry.

"OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!" The Alpha shouted in frustration as jimin immediately began to fumble around to reach for his pup, but thanks for Jungkook's shouting, hyun woke up too.

" You dumb Alpha." Jimin whispered as he reached for his pups . " See! Now both of them are up!" He added as he watched Jungkook shouting out his frustration.

This is the fourth time in a week as their precious pups act as a contraception for their parents.

Jungkook was frustrated, and so was jimin. No offense , they loved their pups, but they also craved each other's intimacy.

Three months into parenthood and their sex life is nowhere to be found.

Haneul and Hyun are literally soulmates. When one sleeps, the other wakes up. Most of the time, they decide to wake up together.

Groaning to himself, Jungkook made hus way to take his Omega son in his arms while gently humming a lullaby.

Jimin thinks that a sight like this is perfect.

■■■■

Jimin sat on a bench in the garden with a warm glass of milk. The Omega sighed as he wished that it was a glass of wine or any other alcohol because he really need it right now.

It was getting cold, the winter was coming near, and his sex life was zero. He regrets not having as much sex as he can when he still had time because apparently his sweet little babies are practically acting as contraceptives. A cutest contraceptives.

He pulled the blanket close to his body as he enjoyed the view. If you are wondering where his husband is, he is busy taking care of his pups. It was Jungkook's turn to look after the kids. It was a punishment.

Last night , because of Jungkook's loud scream, jimin had to stay awake , nursing two little babies and one giant baby. Among those three Jimin hates the giant baby. Jungkook fell asleep while Jimin was feeding hyun.

Mr. Hyun decided to stay up all night long, and jimin was up with him all night long. Great time for bonding!

Meanwhile, Jungkook slept with Haneul in his arms. Jimin was too afraid to wake Jungkook up, after that, Haneul would wake up too. Last thing he wanted Last night was to handle both of his twins.

Coming back to sex, Jungkook has amazing dick and jimin knew it. He knew it and that made it almost intolerable to be so close and yet so far away, from his dick . Jimin hates Jungkook to the core.