42

Being pregnant was what Jimin had always thought about. His Omega had always craved to be breeded and be all plump with pups. He had read many novels about how an Omega and Alpha live their happily ever after with two or three pups. It always sounded romantic. All rainbows and flowers gushing from everywhere. Maybe that’s why they call it a fiction.

Because it is so ,so far away from  reality.

Jimin groaned again as his five months pregnant belly didn’t let him sleep well. He just can’t find a right position. Every position is pain in the ass.

Talking about pain in the ass, Jimin looked towards his side and was face to face with a literal pain in the ass.

Jeon Fucking Jungkook.

After Jimin’s belly started to show, Jungkook has a nearly animalistic need to knot him all the time. The Omega obviously don’t mind that at the beginning but now it’s irritating and annoyingly trusfrating .

When the royal healer came by to check Jimin, Jungkook first question was about sex. The healer had said that sex is much appreciated during pregnancy and now Jimin wants to kill that healer too.

He turned to the other side and pressed his back towards Jungkook’s chest. A warm feeling busted in the Omega’s chest when Jungkook immediately pulled him closer in his sleep.

Maybe Jungkook was pain in the ass but this kind of little things made Jimin fragile heart flutter at the Alpha’s charms.

Jungkook has been extremely attentive to him too. He fusses over what he should eat and what he should not. He urges him to take a rest during his free time and when night comes, he makes love yo Jimin dearly.

Right now Jimin maybe complaining about his husband’s libido but when they are doing it, the Omega never felts the urge to stop him .

“ You are awake?” Jungkook asked, his voice hoarse and breath fanning over Jimin’s neck.

“ Can’t sleep. Everything hurts.” Jimin  Complained as he leaned into his Alpha who was now scenting him.

Jungkook is above him in a second, hovering over him with worried gaze.

“ Was I too rough on you?” Jungkook asked, anxiously. Even his voice sounded sad and worried.

Jimin just cupped his face and nodded his head from side to side as a sign of ‘no’.

“ It is not because of sex… though my ass hurts and for that I will kill you in your sleep. But I can’t sleep because my back is paining. And feet are too.”

Jungkook nodded before he detached himself from his Jimin and made his way towards the bathroom. Moments later he walked in with a bottle of oil that his mother had given him for the situation like this.

He sat at the foot of the bed and grabbed Jimin’s right foot. By placing it in his lap , he applied the oil and gently began to massage his Omega’s sore muscles.

Jimin closed his eyes at the soothing sensation. Jungkook was amazing at this. His massages were the best. The Alpha didn’t even let his Alpha pride come between them as he touched Jimin’s feet. King Park would have died before touching his Omega’s feet.