4

The colour of the omega's face got drained as he let the words of his father settle in him.

"Greet them, omega! " King Park almost shouted making the omega flinch with the harshness of his voice.

Jimin didn't notice the disapproving look the Jeons send at his father's direction.

Jimin quickly bowed to them in 90 degree.

" Good morning. I am omega Park. It is my pleasure to meet you. " He said the words as if he was used to repeating those words.

His father had made sure that he would learn all the etiquettes perfectly, going as far as making the omega learn certain sentences generally said at some occasions.

" Its our pleasure to meet you. " King Jeon said, his voice softer and Jimin Finally looked up to see that the King was smiling at him. He quickly diverted hos gaze downwards, not wanting his father to be upset with him for even making eye contact with other Alpha.

Jimin bowed again and took a seat beside his mother who was looking at him intently but Jimin didn't paid her any attention.

He didn't noticed that the pair of light brown eyes were looking at him all the time.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"You knew about this since the beginning right? " He asked his mother once he was in the security of his room.

His mother was debating with her own words and Jimin wants to scoff at her.

Jimin knew that this wedding is just for business purposes, as a truce between the mountains wolves and the forest wolves.

The Park Kingdom was situated in the Forest which was totally different from Jeon Kingdom.

"I had no choice, sweetheart. I had pushed your wedding for so long but when our greatest rival asked for a deal, for father saw the opportunity and took it. I am really sorry. " She said, her voice showed her sincerity.

Jimin knew that his father was just up to keep is power in position. Many Kings and Princes had asked for Jimin's hand in marriage. It was his mother who kept pushing the whole situation away from him.

Jimin sighed at his mother. He don't know who to blame. His father was always the one to take decisions and it can't be changed whatsoever. And when it comes to power, King Park's decision can't be changed even if someone has to die in the process.

"I just want to be alone. " Jimin said with a sigh. Jimin's mother seems to say something but Jimin turned and took his usual seat beside the sofa, busying himself with a book.

His mother left without any further words and Jimin slumped against the chair.

He was getting married to someone who he don't know, not like he had any luck in love marriage anyway but now that the gravity of the situation is falling on him, he can't help but be nervous.

Leaving everything behind is something he don't wanna think right now and leaving his family is what he is gonna do by getting married.

He is nervous, sad, anger, maybe little bit of all of it. He knew this would happen sometime but now that this is really happening, he wants to flea.

Jimin was never his Appa favourite kid or you can say he never considered Jimin as his own pup.

Years  and years, Jimin had tried to woo his father into liking him.