38

A/N

Some of you might have gotten the notification of me updating this chapter previously...
It is because I was writing this chapter while lying on my bed and the phone fell on my face and my nose pressed the publish button 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is how much clumsy I am 🥰

✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧⋆✧

" Jungkook, Jimin. Where are your crowns?" King Jeon asked as the entire jeon royal family sat on the dining table, waiting for the dinner to be served. It was a dinner as a celebration for the coming new member. Jisoo is 9 months pregnant and her balloon is going to pop up anytime ( the words are Hoseok's, not mine).

Jimin looked at his lap, nervously. Whereas Jungkook just shrugged at his Appa.

" They are bothersome, appa. Its hard to go around wearing them when I are fighting or horse riding." he said and glanced at his husband. " as for Jimin, the crown is too heavy for his small head." he said casually and Jimin snapped his head at him, once an asshole will always remain an asshole. Jimin almost consider bringing his husband's dick problem in front of the entire family but decided against it when maids finally brought their dinner.

Jimin has never been used to Wearing a crown . In his former home, he never had a crown because apparently in the eyes of Jimin's appa, Omegas are not worthy enough to wear a crown or even call themselves a prince or princess.

Jimin didn't mind though cause it was how his appa was. And when he came in the Jeon kingdom, he saw that no one really paid attention to wearing a crown, so it slipped out of Jimin's mind.

He made a mental note to wear the crown he had been given.

King Jeon chuckled when his omega son-in-law glared at Jungkook. Young love. He sighed.

Its been officially one month since the rut thing and jimin is annoyed that Jungkook hasn't touched him sexually after that.

Let's just say that Jungkook is too whipped and is afraid that he will hurt his little husband physically.

Last night, Jimin even tried to seduce him by wearing just silk panties but Jungkook directly went to closet and fetched his own shirt and forced Jimin  to wear it, scolding him about how careless he can be to walk naked in cold weather.

As a punishment, Jimin refused to cuddle him but somehow as the sun shone brightly in the sky, Jimin found himself cuddled up against Jungkook's warm chest.

Now that he is sitting on the dining table, he can't give fucks about Jungkook. Food always comes food.

He was sitting between Jisoo and Jungkook. The male omega can't help but admire Jisoo's round belly that is prominently visible in his shiffon gown.

The maid placed bibimbap, rice, kimbap, soup and some other foods on the table. He was starving.

Jimin just wanted to dig in but when he looked around he frowned, Everyone had their eyes closed and Jimin don't know what's happening.

Jungkook nudge him as he opened on of his eyes and saw Jimin looking around the table, Hawking actually.

Jungkook nudge him again to gain hi attention.

" Close your eyes and pray for the wellbeing of the baby." Jungkook whispered and watched as Jimin immediately went ' oh' and close his eyes to pray.

Jungkook looked at him with a Adorable smile. The younger is damn pretty and it's borderline risky for Jungkook to keep himself in check.

It's been one month since they had sex and Jungkook can't say that he don't miss having sex with the Younger. But he tries to keep himself calm because Jimin was limping around the palace for nearly a week and Jungkook hates seeing the younger like that.