44

✽❇░❇✽

✽❇░❇✽

Hey my muffins your cupcake is here🥺🥺
Warning you guys beforehand that my writing skills have gone  to shit, literally. It's been a while since I wrote jikook fics . So kindly deal with it cuz I am really sorry 🥺🥺.

✽❇░❇✽

Days without Jungkook had been awful. It wasn't a secret that an pregnant Omega needs his mate by his side, scenting him and making sure that he is safe. But Jungkook is a prince and a prince have responsibility of the entire kingdom too.

Even though Jimin is sad that the Alpha is not by his side , he is proud that his Alpha is fighting for his s kingdom's health and safety.

Jimin laid wide awake, he was lying on his right side as the healer had specifically adviced to not sleep on his back flat on the bed and the fact sucks because he is so used to sleep on his back.

What sucks more is the fact that there is no warm body hugging him closer in the coldness of the night. Jimin curled himself even smaller in the large bed that was now turned more into a nest than anything. The bed felt too big in the absence of his husband.

Before Jungkook had gone to the war Jimin had asked him softly to give the Alpha's used clothes to him. Confused, Jungkook had asked why? And Jimin had softly said that to add to his nest.

And that is what he had exactly done!

He had the Alpha's clothes scattered everywhere in the best to get the comfort he needs but now the scent is faint because it has been almost a week. But he is fine, he has to be fine.

But the emptiness won't go away. No matter how much he tried, all he wants is to know that whether Jungkook is okay? Is he eating properly? Is he ... Alive? Though he knew that he is alive through his mating mark but yet he wants to see him face to face to calm his uneasy heart.

He turned to the other side and placed his hand on his belly, softly caressing it . Would it be girl or a boy? Will their eyes be blue or brown? What will be their sub gender? Jimin don't mind the appearance or even the sub gender because no matter what the pup will be, Jimin is sure that both he and Jungkook would love the pup unconditionally.

There are so many questions swimming in Jimin's mind. He smiled softly to himself when he felt the pup kick him.

He tossed and turned the entire night and before he could know ,the sun was already up and was demanding the people to be up too.

He nuzzled against Jungkook's shirt, taking in his mate's scent before he finally stepped down from the bed. His entire body was aching and usually at times like this Jungkook always makes sure to give him a good , gentle massage.

Jimin closed his eyes. Everything reminds him of his Alpha and it makes him want to cry out in frustration.

He hates that how dependent he had been on Jungkook but he didn't mind because Jungkook depend on him too. So that's fine. Spouses are supposed to have each other's back in every possible situation.