2

Jimin knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'  in a deep voice.

The omega opened the door of his brothers office. Yoongi lookef up when the scent of honeysuckle reached him. He frowned by looking at the omega and Jimin got tensed.

"Minnie, sorry I am just surprised to see you here. Is everything alright? "Yoongi said as he placed his pen down and motion the omega to sit on one of the chairs in front of him.

Jimin sat gingerly, already regretting his decision.

" Hyung, I need to talk to you about something. " He said and yoongi gave him his full attention."  Lisa noona needs you. " He said and watched as the Alpha's brows furrowed."  I am sure she feels lonely. She is pregnant, hyung. Show her that you care. I know she often feels lonely and ends up with either me or Jin hyung. It is not healthy for either her and the pup that she is carrying in her belly. " Jimin she suddenly getting brave.

Yoongi was taken aback with the sudden information that the omega had said to him.

He cares for her but what can he do when he don't even know what to do to make her happy?

" Have dinner with her in your bedroom as a start. I know I am speaking too much  but just do it please. " Jimin said and got up from his chair when the Alpha spoke again.

" Jimin! " The Alpha called and Jimin turned towards him, with his hand holding the door knob."  Thank you. " Yoongi smiled and Jimin was quick to smile back.

Later that night , Jimin smiled when he found Lisa and Yoongi sitting side by side to each other. Lisa had her cheeks blown red at the proximity and Jimin smiled to himself before making his way towards his room.

He avoids running into his father and that is why he locks himself into the bedroom early.

Coward is what he thinks of himself but he can't help it. He is scared of his appa.

Jimin had never seen his father smile that him. When he was a pup, Jimin tried really hard to impress his father, to get a reaction from him.

But of course he got none.

If not for his mother, Jimin would have been treated as a fucking doormat and his father wouldn't have cared about it.

Jimin changed his attire into a silk pajamas that he had grown to love so much.

He laid on his king size bed, drapped with heavy duvets that he loved so much.

He feels accomplished today after playing a wingman for his brother. He smiled to himself, giddy as he remembered the expression he had seen earlier on the pregnant omega's face.

The omega loved to see them happy. They deserved to be happy anyway. Things aren't exactly best among them but it was still a good starting. Jimin wants himself to be happy but he don't know if that will ever be true.

Truth to be told, he is kind of fed up with this lifeand yet he was afraid of slightest change in his life.

He know nothing about the world that is outside his place.

Yup he is kind of male version of rapunzel but fortunately his hair aren't Outgrown. Soon the omega was drifted to sleep.

☁️☁️☁️

The omega was woken up with a heavy banging on his door.

Jimin quickly made his way towards the door, slightly swaying in his steps cause he was still sleepy.

When the omega opened tge door he was met face to face with his mother,who was panting a little.

"Sweetheart, your appa is expecting you at the breakfast. Quickly get ready in this clothes. " She said as she placed a outfit in his hand."  Don't be late please. It is important. " She said and was already making her way back.

Jimin was confused. He never had breakfast with his father.

" Eomma! " He called out, making his mother to stop eruptly."  What's the matter? He never asked for me before, then why? " Jimin asked cause well he was clearly confused.

The omega saw his mother, expression soften. She was truly a beauty and people say that Jimin got his beauty from her cause their eye colour matches too.

The pair of blue eyes looked him with tear filled eyes.

"Jimin, baby, I am really sorry. Just be down quickly. You know how your appa gets when he is angry. " She said and left him alone once more.

Jimin closed the door as he freshen up quickly. He had seen his father's anger and he definitely don't want to be at the other side of the sword.

Jimin looked at the outfit placed on the bed. It was white silk shirt with black pants. It wasn't he won't wear and for that he was happy.

Jimin quickly got dressed and made his way towards the dining table, not wanting his father to be upset with him.

As he made his way downstairs, a thick scents made him halt in the place.

The scent weren't from anyone in the house. The maids here are all beta.

The scents were alien to him but without drilling more on that, he oened the door of the room.

Jimin's eyes were met with his father's angry eyes and the omega was quick to divert his eyes to the floor.

"Come in, omega. " His father called and the said omega made his way inside the room." This is my omega son, Jimin. " He introduced and Jimin felt three pair of eyes on him.

" And omega, " His father called out." They are the king and the princes of Jeon Kingdom. " He informed and Jimin quickly bowed to them and was taken aback when all three of them bowed to him.

King Park was shocked too, no one his kingdom bows towards the omega, asthey are known for their low status in the world.

" King Jeon is  here to ask you into a marriage with his youngest son, Prince Jungkook. "

☁️☁️☁️

Word count : 1016

Hey lovelies!!!

Feedback??

☁️☁️☁️