54

"What the fu-"

"What the fu-"

" Watch your fucking mouth!" Jungkook breathe as he glared at Taehyung who still had his mouth wide open in shock.

Jimin rolled his eyes before closing them. He was too tired to witness the brother's drama.

" How is this possible?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at the bed beside Jimin. " There are two of them!"

Jimin felt himself smile at that.

There are two of them!

" Right? " hoseok asked . " Wasn't there supposed to be just one pup? Now there are two boys..."

Hoseok went closer to the bed to stand beside Taehyung who was standing beside Jungkook. The new Alpha dad was having heart eyes for his son.

The room was filled with a soft milky scent mixed with underlying scent of the pups that are yet to bloom . And Jungkook is in love.

" My Jiminie was pregnant with twins." Jungkook said proudly as he watched his Omega sleep. Jimin was glowing , cheeks rosy pink. His scent bloomed to something even sweeter.

Taehyung nodded absent mindedly looking at the sleeping pups, still wide eyed . He was still clearly confused at the situation.

" But how?" The Alpha asked again. " Jimin is so tiny though! " Taehyung said with a pout , utterly confused as he showed them the distance between his forefinger and thumb.

" We should get going ." Their mother said in a whisper as she saw the papa and his pups sleeping peacefully. " jimin need some rest ." Jungkook nodded at that, eyes never leaving his beautifulsleeping family. All his. His mother walked towards him and cupped his face. " Congratulations baby. " she said and pecked Jungkook's cheeks. " The healers medicine worked wonders on you. " She whispered so that only Jungkook could hear her and the Alpha furrowed his brows. " I'm glad that Jiminie told me about your problem. Now look you are a parent of two pups. " She smiled widely .

Jungkook was too tired to tell his Mother that that was not true, that he never had any problem down there and that it was just a revenge taken by his mate on him. And so he just nodded.

■■■■

" They are tiny." Jimin whispered as he watched their pup sleep beside him. They looked too small cuddled up in blankets on their bed.

" They have taken after you." Jungkook supplied as he pecked his mate's forehead, heart overflowing with affection.

Jimin pouted at that, protest on his lips but the Alpha leaned down to kiss that pout away and jimin melted instantly.

" Thank you omega. " Jungkook whispered against his mate's forehead. The Alpha was kneeling beside the bed . " Thank you for giving me our precious pups." Jungkook added. Jimin smiled shyly before nuzzling his nose into his husband's scent gland. " You are the most strongest omega I know. "