MY FIRST TIME SHIFTING

𝗞𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱. 

ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ 3 and a half ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs (i think, maybe even 4 months but im not sure.) ᴜɴᴛɪʟʟ ɪ ꜱʜɪꜰᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ! I know some of yall have been trying to shift for like a year and it seriously makes me anxious to not be able to help pepole. 

And let's make this one thing clear, im not someone that is able to shift regularly. Y'all probably have seen those shifting tiktokers that shift like once every week, come back and tell Storytimes. Well, that's not me bc im incapable of shifting regularly. 

 ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰɪᴄᴜʟᴛ to stay motivated tho. I'm an impatient person and i admire all the pepole that have been trying for more than a year or for more than 6 month bc i could never. So like you guys get it ig! 

(I will write the Story from the POV when i arrived there. I won't describe how i did the train Method and stuff cuz you know thats boring for me. But if you want me to describe that i can. Just tell me in the comments)

I had tried shifting again the night before. Every time i either opened my eyes too early, or i started unfocusing so I hadn't really shifted. 

But I decided to not give up on shifting yet. 

I opened my eyes, expecting to wake up in my CR, like the past months that I had been trying to shift and had failed brutally. 

As I opened my eyes, my eyes met with the sky. The blue sky. 

I looked around me. I was laying on grass. Not believing it, i slowly sat up. 

There it was, right infront of me, Hogwarts. I had to take some time to take this all in. The castle, the huge castle that was I front of me, made me seem like I  was nothing. And I slowly started realizing that I was at Hogwarts. That I had shifted. And it shocked me in a way that I didn't know how to act. 

(Ok y'all lets make clear that i was sitting there on the grass for probably 20 minutes like a fucking idiot)

After a while, i heard footsteps coming up to me. 

"Are you alright?" it was a male Voice. 

It was overwhelming, because for some reason, I recognized Cedric Diggory's Voice. 

"Im fine" I replied trying to act calm, even if I was everything else but calm. 

I wanted to say more. And I hated physical touch but I wanted to hug him. I wanted to check for myself if it would feel real. But I didn't, since I knew that would be weird.  Somehow, I felt the urge to talk to him about what had just happened to me. 

 I was still staring at him in shock, embarrassing myself because I probably looked extremely stupid. But Cedric  just sat down next to me and asked me for my name. "Im Corinne" I muttered and he just nodded. "And you are?" i asked even if i knew exaclty who he was.