Some random love drama

Im swaggy asf i uploaded 2 chapters today *does fuckboy face*

„I think i really do like Stiles" Elif said as i walked near her. I smiled. Finally she had admitted it. „I literally knew it already but you were quite stupid and denied it." i answered. 

Elif had been at Hogwarts for already 2 weeks now and she was doing pretty well. She had found some friends and even a crush. 

„Guys guys guys" Lorenzo suddenly came running towards us and stopped out of his breath. I raised my eyebrows and motioned him to talk. „I need to talk to you" he pointed at me and i looked at Elif to see if she was okay with me leaving her alone. She just nodded and i went with Lorenzo. 

„So? What is that important?" i wasn't rlly patient right now. For some reason i didn't feel like talking to him. 

„I don't think Sophia actually likes me." Lorenzo started slowly. 

I rolled my eyes. He was literally wasting my Time. „Considering that she chose to break stiles heart over being your girlfriend i do think she likes you." 

„I didn't mean to make Stiles feel like that.. im sorry." Lorenzo stuttered. 

„What the actual fuck Enzo? Why are you out here apologizing? It's not even ur fault. Sophia should be apologizing to Stiles but she hasn't even talked to him since you guys became a couple." i sighed and went with my hand tru my hair. 

„I don't think Sophia has the intention of apologizing to Stiles tho" Lorenzo noted and i sighed again. That was true. The girl actually didn't feel a little guilty for letting Stiles fucked up like that. 

„But i think Stiles is ready to move on isn't he?" Lorenzo added. 

„Maybe. I mean there is Elif. And they seem pretty close." i replied. 

„Well then i hope he moves on. It would be good for him" Lorenzo sounded sorry for Stiles. 

„But you think Sophia actually likes me?" something was off about his tone tho. He was asking but not actually caring for what he asked. Yes, he didn't look like he was actually interested in knowing the answer and i couldn't even explain myself why. 

„I do think so yes." i replied instead. 

—————————————————————————

„When are you Planning on asking Sophia to the Yule Ball?" i asked Lorenzo at the Great Hall. I was sitting next to Tom, Lorenzo sitting infront of us. 

„Wait so you think i should ask Sophia?" Lorenzo asked suprised.

Is he actually stupid?

„Yeah well if you haven't noticed yet she is your girlfriend. And literally almost everyone has already a Date to the Yule Ball." i replied frustrated.

„Mhm Yeah I'll ask her soon" 

„Well hurry then." i answered. 

„Fred.." Toms Voice made me look at him. 

„What?"

„Fred. He asked you that day in the common Room didn't he?" anger was in Toms gaze. If looks could kill I'd be dead now. 

Right. Fred. I had almost forgotten that i was going with him. i actually just accepted to make Tom jealous while he was trying to make me jealous. 

„Well yeah i accepted. Do you have a problem with it?" i snapped back. 

„No. Absolutely not" he clenched his Jaw at his own words. I knew exactly he had something against it.

„I had planned on asking you actually. But i have many other options so I'll just ask some other Slytherin girl." he suddenly said giving me a knowing nod. I literally wanted to kill him because he knew exactly what he was doing. 

Many other options

Those words made me go mad.

Tom stopped looking at me and turned around slowly standing up. 

„I guess I'll just ask one of the girls over there." he was already up and wanted turned around to walk in the direction where the Slytherin girls had lunch when i grabbed his arm and pulled him back to his seat. 

He turned around to face me. „Wish to tell me something? I wanted to ask one of those pretty girly to the Yule Ball." 

„Tom." i sighed. 

„Yes?" he asked. His Tone was filled with a fake innocence that i just couldn't stand. He knew exactly what he was doing. 

„Ill go with you to the Yule Ball and I'll tell Fred i can't go with him." i finally said in a low Tone. 

„What makes you think i would want to go with you?" he asked laughing. I looked at him trying to find anything in his eyes that would tell me if he was serious or not. 

He scoffed. „Yes I'll go with you Eagles. I guess you are my best option right now. But make sure you tell that filthy Weasley."

It bothered me that he called me an option. But considering the fact that he was Tom Riddle it was a compliment being called his best option. 

„I literally hate you Riddle." i added

„No you don't."