Wtf is this

Even tho i thought I'd be better now with Tom it got worse the next days. Tom got extremely on my nerves with every word he said. 

„Its already dark we should find a place to sleep" Tom announced after a while. I just growled and rolled my eyes. 

„How do you expect me to sleep here?" i answered annoyed. We hadn't really been able to find a good way to sleep these past days and it was getting on my nerves. 

Tom just raised his eyebrow. „Stop complaining. Let's just sleep here will we?" it may have been a question but i knew he didn't mean it as a question. I just threw my bags on the wet Forrest floor and sighed rolling my eyes. 

„Fine. But it's literally disgusting." i finally agreed with him. 

„Do you think i wouldn't rather be sleeping in my Dorm?" he replied annoyed. Then instead of me adding anything to that i just decided that not saying anything would be better. Besides, i didn't necessarily have the energy to get into one of those stupid arguments with him. 

Then i sat down next to Tom who had already unpacked some of his stuff. 

„Are you seriously going to eat now? How are you still hungry anyways, we just ate." i added looking at the bread he had in a plastic back pulling it out. 

„Do you seriously want to question everything im doing?" he sighed not even looking at me. 

„If I'd question everything you are doing i would've been complaining about the shoes you are wearing, how messy your hair looks and.." i wanted to continue talking when Tom turned around fastly.

„Will you shut up already?" he cut me off. His facial expression told me that it was better not pushing him further. Without saying anything i leaned onto a tree even tho i knew i wasn't going to fall asleep. Tom meanwhile was eating his bread without saying a word. I just decided to look at him and admire how he looked. Seriously, he could be such a bitch but his perfect side profile made up to it and almost made me forget how stupid and arrogant he could be. Yes, his hair was messy but it still looked perfect. The only thing that had changed in Toms elegant appearance was that he seemed really tired. 

„Why are you looking at me like that?" he mumbled not even looking at me. 

„Is it not allowed to look at you now?" i snapped back. 

„You seriously do take everything the wrong way. Oh god i regret searching for you. I would've been so much better off without you." he retorted. 

„You'd probably found a way to self destruct yourself if i wouldn't be with you not making you loose your braincells. Besides, how did you even find me?" i replied coldly. 

Tom raised his eyebrow at what i said. 

„Self destruct myself? Seriously? I think you have completely different idea of me. And how i found you? The same ring you have on your hand. It has a connection to my ring. If the person that has the ring wishes to find the other person or see them and wishes it with the entire heart the rings will be able to connect and the person will find the other person. The rings are very rare and unique so you better not loose yours." he concluded. 

I had listened to him with all my attention. The way he seemed to be kind of exited to talk about it was quite funny to me. 

„You have to wish with the entire heart that you want to find the other person? Is that like the room of requirement where you wish what you need the most?" i asked. 

„No. It's not what you need the most. But you need to have a reason on why you want to find the other person. And you have to wish in with your entire heart or whatever." he explained.