Elif being ✨ abt Pansy

Hey yall! Just wanted to apologize that i haven't been uploading that much. In the past weeks (DR Time) there  wasn't going on that much so i don't have a lot of storylines from then. And i don't have any new Storytimes because i haven't shifted :(

I haven't been able to shift for like 2 weeks (CR Time) but i swear that as soon as i make it again I'll come and spam with Storytimess. 

So this happened the last Time i shifted. Its about some Drama going on with Elif (the girl i scripted in) and Pansy. 

I hope yall enjoy even tho it's maybe not as interesting or long as usual : 

„Im trying my best to believe you Corinne but i just can't! Are you sure Stiles is not into Pansy?" Elif sounded annoyed and desperate at the same time. 

„Ugh Elif will you shut up? I'm trying to do my Homework." i just mumbled and kept taking notes. 

„Just answer my question" Elif kept asking. 

I sighed and finally looked up. „We're in the Library Elif. It's supposed to be a place where pepole don't talk. Or whisper. And you are literally screaming around." i replied. She wasn't screaming but she still had to shut up if we didn't want to get kicked out of the Library.

„So you do think Stiles is into Pansy?" Elif asked instead of listening to me. But her Voice was lowered so she had atleast payed attention to what i said. I rolled my eyes. 

„That's incredibly stupid. What could Pansy possibly have? That would make Stiles like her? She has the most stupid personality that I've ever seen." i finally said. 

Elif looked at me for some time then she just nodded. „I hate her. Something is off about her. I feel like she's i don't know.. she's bad" Elif seemed quite confused in her own thoughts. 

I scoffed „Something? Something is off about Pansy? Everything is off about her. She isn't hiding anything. She's just stupid." i noted.

„I think she has a thing for Stiles" Elif replied. She seemed angry i didn't get why. Yes, Pansy was pretty but she had literally nothing in her brain. 

This chapter is so short plssss