Riddle being open for once

I opened his door without knocking. It was almost midnight. I had to talk to Riddle. 

„So we are going back to the coming into my Dorm without knocking thing?" Tom noted without even looking at me. He was doing Homework. 

„I need to talk to you" i blurted out. 

„Seriously? Now?" he asked uninterested not looking up from his Homework.

„Yes, i need to talk to you" i repeated. 

He finally looked up and turned around to face me. He seemed annoyed but i couldn't care less. 

„Our Relationship. What is it?" i asked. He looked at me, annoyed and confused. „What are we? Are we friends? Friends that try to kill eachother as soon as we talk, enemies?"  i explained myself. He grabbed his Wand and started twirling it smoothly. He seemed to be thinking. 

„I don't know. What do you want us to be?" he asked looking at me directly in my eyes. 

What did i want us to be? Did i want us to be friends? Enemies? Even tho we both mad enemies quite fast we both had to admit that we weren't enemies. 

„We looked quite good togheter. As some type of couple. Isn't that what you think?" Tom talked slowly not breaking eyecontact. 

I blinked. Out of all the things i expected him to say i didn't expect him to say that. 

„So you want us to be a couple?" i tried to ask still not knowing if it was the right thing to say. 

He shook his head. 

„I was actually always better off without you." he sighed. „What about we don't talk to eachother that much anymore? It would be better for you and for me." he suddenly suggested. I didn't expect him saying that either. I knew he was heartless and didn't care for me but i didn't expect him wanting not to talk that much anymore. 

„But you're literally the only person i actually talk to. And im the only person you actually talk to so.." i looked at him. 

„How would you know who i talk to?" his annoyed tone came back and his voice got a little louder.

„Because i know you better than you think." i replied calmly. 

„You dont." his chest was sinking and raising fastly. He suddenly didn't seem as calm as he seemed before. He looked like he was going to have some anger attack. 

Did i say something wrong? Why was he mad? He literally had no reason for it right now. But instead of starting an argument with him i just decided to say „Well just continue doing your homework I'll leave" I turned around and opened the door walking out and closing the door behind me. 

I slowly started walking along the corridor. I wanted to go back to my Dorm. I should just already give up on Tom. 

„You dont actually think im letting you leave do you?" i flinched when Tom pulled me back grabbing my Arm and literally kind of dragging me back into his Dorm. 

„What the actual fuck?" i muttered as he closed the door to his dorm behind us. 

„I don't think I'd mind your company while doing homework. He walked ver to his desk and turned around to hand me a book. It was our defense against the dark Arts book. 

„You can entertain yourself studying meanwhile." 

With that he went back to his desk sitting down on his chair looking at his Homework. 

Still surprised i sat down on the floor. 

„Sit on my bed. I don't mind." his Voice made me look at him. He was looking at his homework but pointed with his finger at his bed. 

„Uhm.. okay i guess." i mouthed and walked to his bed sitting down opening the defense against the dark arts book. What was up with Tom? Was he trying to be nice? It didn't suit him. 

After a while of us both being focused on our own stuff i Heard Toms Voice saying: „You should go to sleep." 

I sighed and nodded wanting to stand up. 

„I can sleep on the couch. Stay in my bed. I don't care." Tom suddenly said and i looked at him surprised. 

„You want me to sleep here?"

„Not really. I Just  don't want you to get lost on your way to your dorm." he replied sarcastically closing his book then walking across the room, turning off the light.

I layed down placing the book on the floor. I sank into the sheets. Everything smelled like him. The sheets the pillow the dorm. Everything. 

„Tom?" i whispered into the dark after a while. I wasn't sure if he was laying on the couch i couldn't see anything. 

„Mhm?" 

„Come here." i whispered back. 

„What?" 

„The couch is uncomfortable. I've been sitting there before. Your bed is big enough for us both." i muttered under my breath. 

I heard footsteps. He actually listened to me once. I felt his cold hand on my face. 

„That's my face Tom" 

„Well then move i can't see anything." he said. His Voice sounded frustrated. But his Voice was trembling. I slowly moved closer to the wall as i felt him laying down. Our Arms were touching but i absolutely didn't mind that. Even tho i couldn't see him that well i could hear that his breath was irregularly. 

„Tom?" i asked whispering. 

„What now?" he replied. 

„Your Voice is literally shaking." 

„It's not shaking shut up." he scoffed. 

Without even thinking twice i touched down his arm and took his hand into mind. 

„Bloody fucking hell you are shaking" i said as i touched his hand. 

„I'm not. Now sleep." his Voice was rough but not as much as usual. 

„Well fine then." i turned around facing the wall my hand still holding his. Drawing circles on his hand seemed to calm him down. 

„What are you fucking doing?" he asked irritated. 

„Uhm? Holding your hand?" 

„i dont like it." he replied underneath his breath. 

Sighing i let his hand go and tried to sleep. 

Some minutes later i felt his hand grabbing mine. „On second thought it's not that bad actually." I couldn't help it but smile. Gladly he couldn't see it. 

„Turn around tho. It's annoying me having your back towards me." Tom complained. Without saying anything i turned around to face him. We were quite close. I could literally feel his breath. 

He didn't let go off my hand tho. 

I think i was making progress.