May 22: Geminis

Viv nervously adjusted her seat belt as the blacked out Tahoe drove her and CJ to the estate in Hidden Hills. CJ had managed to plan his baseball schedule perfectly around his 21st birthday party. After a very successful spring football game that his family came to see in Norman, CJ was officially allowed to play baseball full time for the remainder of the season. Baker had been so impressed with CJ's performance he really couldn't find a reason to force the kid to keep practicing football when all he needed to do was stay in shape and not get hurt. CJ had only missed the first two weeks of pre-season baseball at OU and had easily made it to the top four of the batting order and was starting in right field as the team went into it's final push for the College World Series.

CJ had flown out for his and Viv's 21st celebration. He couldn't miss it. Not after both Cy and Nolan had called to inform him they had be allowed to use Drake's estate in Hidden Hills because Cy had started a rumor he was getting traded to the Toronto Blue Jays... Drake was old, but he still managed to be the ambassador for almost all Toronto sports teams. He also vaguely remembered being at Rooftop in Phoenix with Kat Bledsoe back in 2019.

Nolan had been hyping up the party to Viv for days and she just continuously got more nervous. The girl wanted to get wasted, but she also didn't want to make a fool out of herself. Or worse cause a problem with Nolan. The pair had been in the honeymoon phase since they got back from Hawaii the first week of April and had made it almost two months without a blow up. Viv didn't want alcohol to ruin that, but she also didn't want to hold back on a day she had been waiting on for years.

CJ reaches across the middle seat to stop Viv's nervous hands, "Viv, its going to be fun stop tripping."

Viv shoots CJ a glare and turns to look out the window, "Easy for you to say. Your girlfriend isn't even coming."

"That's because I don't want you and Lena Mayfield to get into a fist fight on our birthday," CJ says. "And if you two did it wouldn't put me in a really awkward situation."

"You're the reason its awkward you just had to fall in love with my former best friend and sand volleyball partner," Viv snaps at her brother.

CJ glares at his sister, but doesn't fight back knowing it is a losing battle for him. He really wasn't sure how or why he got involved with Lena Mayfield. In fact, he had only hooked up with her to piss a lot of people off. That didn't quiet work out for him once he realized she was a person with feelings and intelligent thoughts. Also, Lena had always been off limit growing up because she was Viv's best friend, but once she transferred to UCLA she was fair game.

Viv tugged the hem of snakeskin print dress down trying to cover the bad spandex tan line on her olive skin that hours in the sun practicing had created. She fluffed her dark black hair and sent a pray up that the full face of makeup hadn't smeared. Viv pushed the door of the Tahoe open and stepped out in front of the estate house.

Nolan tried to keep his jaw from dropping as the longest tan legs he had seen strutted towards him. Viviana looked absolutely amazing and having only seen her in practice clothes for months made this reveal 100 times better for Nolan.

Viv is wrapped up by Nolan's strong arms, "You're so beautiful," he mumbles into her hair as he kisses the top of her head.

She leans back, "thank you." The pair share a short sweet kiss and then head into the party where 500 of Viv's closest friends are awaiting her arrival. She wasn't even aware that she had 50 close friends and new the clout chasers and dick riders were hunting tonight.

The music was loud and drinks were constantly being shoved in Viv's face. She kicked back a double shot of 1942 with Cy, who had joined her entourage, and then went to the second story to find a place to chill with her boyfriend. She would leave the entertaining to CJ for now.

Viv sat on a fluffy couch and draped her legs over Nolan's.

"Viv, I need to talk to you about something before we really get after it..." Nolan announces in a tone that puts Viv on edge. She sits up a little straighter and gives Nolan her full attention. "I was thinking since I am staying another year and so are you maybe we should live together."

Viv frowns, "I don't think you can live on USC campus..."

Nolan laughs, "No babe, like we get an apartment off campus together."

Viv's eyes get wide as she understands what Nolan is saying, "Like an apartment that is in between both campuses?"

"Yeah, maybe we could minimize how many parking tickets we could get too," Nolan jokes.

Viv laughs and considers the idea, "I'm 100 percent in."

"Really?" Nolan questions.

Viv nods, "yes! We can start looking this week."

Nolan grins and kisses Viv, "I thought it would take way more convincing."

Viv laughs at her boyfriend, "You're right I should have made it harder on you."

Nolan kisses Viv more and makes his way down her neck effectively turning her on. Viv pulls Nolan closer to her and forgets there is an entire party going on around her. It had been like this for a few weeks now. Nothing else existed when she was with Nolan. It was just him and her against the world. Nolan and Viv kept kissing and once Viv pulled herself on top of Nolan is was over. Nolan stood up quickly almost causing Viv to fall, but whipped her around and marched her to the fourth floor of the mansion where he had scouted out a private room. Granted he had planned to make it more than a hour into the party before he dicked his girlfriend down, but somethings could not wait...

~*~

Viv turned so that Nolan could zip up her dress and then smoothed the leather down hoping no one would be aware that she had just had he guts rearranged for the last thirty minutes. If the smirk on Nolan's face didn't give them away the red marks around Viv's neck would.

Turns out no one missed Viv because CJ had kept everyone entertained will she was doing her thing.

"I've been looking for you," Cy says and pulls Viv to the balcony. "Pop this champagne chug it like the champ that you are."

Viv shakes the bottle of champagne with her brother as the party breaks out into a drunk rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

As the crowd sings, "Happy Birthday to Viviana and CJ!" The twins pop their bottles and spray it on the people surrounding them.

Viv chugs the remainder of the bottle. The little bit of alcohol, amazing sex and plan to move in with her boyfriend make her day the best she's had in a very long time. Her and Nolan begin to match shot for shot and at some point Cy puts a crown on Viv's head before dragging to dance to some very fun party music. Viv is aware that for a few songs she was dancing with both Nolan and Cy, but things got a little fuzzy after that.

Luckily, Nolan cut himself off and got Viv to her dorm safely. As much as he wanted to stay with her he had team meetings the next morning as UCLA would head into the College World Series as the number 1 seat and would be traveling to Omaha in a few days. Viv, Cy and Cody were the only guest he had put down for tickets and a part of him hoped he wouldn't hear from Rose about not inviting her. It was going to be a hard few weeks because mid-playoffs Viv would also start competing for NCAA D1 Sand Volleyball champion and would hopefully go in undefeated.

Nolan set his girlfriend's alarm and kissed her on the forehead, "happy 21st V."

A/N: first off I am sorry that I went MIA. The semester absolutely wrecked me. I ended up transferring halfway through because of coaching issues and I really just got over the trauma this semester caused so I am back for awhile. I am going to read and comment of everyone's stories the next couple of days. Love y'all very much