The Underground

Viv's outfit (above)

The Underground always took place the weekend before the opening game of the World Series...

What was the Underground?

It was the only technically bad thing Zana Yelich-Bledsoe had ever done.

When Zana was a junior in high school when she made a desperate attempt to impress a senior boy. In order to do that she gathered all her friends and used her parent's connections to pull together the largest and most exclusive rave in Los Angeles. What started as a party for juniors and seniors in high school quickly became an invite only rave for Zana's closest friends.

Once CJ and Viviana got to college Zana handed them the reins for her invite only party. The party was always in bottom level of a hotel parking garage. This year it was at the Orlando Parking Garage. The night before it took place the hotel cleared the level and blocked it off. The lights were exchanged for black lights, fans were put up in each corner. Decorations, a dance floor and a DJ stand was set up. Speakers, lights and more were set up to give a real rave vibe. One side of the garage was sectioned off and made into booths. The morning of the Underground the bars were set up and the alcohol was brought in.

There were some rules. The usual no hard drugs or guns and no outside alcohol. Come fucked up because drinks were kinda expensive. The final rule: don't tell anyone about it. You for real had to get on a list so you could get THE TEXT. To get on the list you had to know Zana, CJ or Viviana and you had to be on good terms with all three of them.

The Text was the one sent out two hours before the party with the address and instructions on how to get in. The Text also told you how many people you could bring.

Cy had never gotten The Text and neither had Nolan, but they also had no idea the two people running the show were CJ and Viviana Yelich.

"Bro, bro, bro!" Nolan yells as he frantically points at his phone.

Cy smoothly hops over the couch his apartment in West Hollywood, "Did you get it!?"

Nolan nods excitedly and hits his brother's bicep repeatedly as he can barely contain his excitement, "Bro we got The Text!" Nolan yells and shows Cy the message.

"Fuck its at the Orlando this year too..." Cy nods impressed by the twins ability to pull. "Last year I heard it was on the Santa Monica Pier."

Nolan nods, "I heard that too!"

Cy looks at the message again, "Ok, its hella close so we can get a good pregame before we get there. Hopefully Viv is in a good mood tonight."

"Yeah I hope so too..." Nolan says and goes to the fridge for beer.

Cy accepts the Coors from his brothers, "Not that its any of my business, but what's going on between you and Viv?"

Nolan shrugs, "I really have no idea. Like one day we're making out in a dressing room and then two days later she won't answer any of my texts."

"You think she's tryna play you?" Cy asks.

Nolan shakes his head, "nah, but she definitely isn't trying to get serious right now."

"Fuck her and move on," Cy shrugs.

Nolan rolls his eyes, "Viviana isn't the girl that you fuck and move on she's the girl you fuck and think about for the rest of your life."

Cy purses his lips trying to cover a smirk, "Not necessarily."

Nolan glares, "Come on even you have to admit she's different, she's not like all the broads around here or even in Arizona."