The Talk

Viv lifts her sunglasses to watch her two favorite people join her by the pool after one of the longest syllabus weeks of her life. Nolan waves and offers Viv a smile that she returns. Cy flips her off and dives into the pool. Viv nods knowing that is what she should have expected from the Bellinger she wasn't romantically involved with... She adjusts her Valentino sunglasses and waits for Nolan to come over to her.

"You're looking a little too comfortable," Nolan says and then proceeds to lay on top of Viv.

Viv groans from underneath Nolan's body, "Umm, can I help you?"

"Nope just warming up," Nolan replies and wraps his arms around Viv's head expect due to the height difference Viv's face was right in his armpit.

Viv tries to push Nolan off her and squirms underneath him, "Seriously bruh get off."

"You guys are weird," Naomi comments from across the pool where she had decided to lay for their small party at Viv's house in Westlake Village.

Nolan finally rolls off Viv and takes off his shirt. Viv sucks the drool back into her mouth as she takes in Nolan's perfect body that was sculpted by Proactive Sports. She tries to remember if he had always been this physically attractive...

"Who else is gonna come?" Nolan asks and walks over to the edge of the pool.

Viv sits up and checks her phone. She can feel Nolan's eyes tracking her movements in the small black bikini. "I texted CJ, but he still doesn't want to come home." Nolan nods and dives into the pool. He come back up and places his hands on the end and pushes himself out. Viv uses her self control to prevent her from lunging forward to lick every part of Nolan's body.

"You parents gonna come? I've been dying to see Kat in a bikini," Cy smirks as he walks by.

Viv flips him off, "first of all you're gross and second no they always take a trip to Greece in January."

"Interesting," Cy says and then eyes the outdoor bar by the pool. "Know your parents I'm gonna assumed that bar is stocked..."

Viv nods, "yeah help yourself." She rolls her eyes and lays back in her sun chair.

Nolan takes a seat in the chair next to her, "You told me last night that your week was pretty long? What's up?"

Viv sighs, "I just forgot how stupid busy it is when you're in season and we haven't even had any game yet. I'm only in 13 hours, but theres a lab and its all core stuff for my major and ugh idk it seems like a lot more work than I remember."

Nolan nods, "yeah I agree I feel like this season is going to be way more demanding, but just keep going hard like you have been. Let me know if you feel burnt out and we can go somewhere and recharge..."

Viv smiles, "thanks I appreciate you."

Nolan reaches out and takes Viv's hand. She squeezes Nolan's hand and they lay in the sun enjoying their free day together. Cy has opened a few beers and is bothering Naomi, which in Viv's opinion is better than having to deal with him herself.

"Hey Viv, did you see those photos from when went to Nobu?" Cy asks.

Viv nods and then laughs, "I can't believe they think we were holding hands. I was literally handing you my keys."

Cy laughs. Viv looks over to Nolan hoping that he didn't think the conversation was too "rehearsed" considering her and Cy had planned it. Cy knew that they owed Nolan some sort of explanation. This was the best they could do...