The 25th Annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash

Viv opened the door and launched herself into Markus's arms loving how he tightly wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big kiss obviously just as happy to see the girl he was truly starting to like. It was hesitant because while Markus was starting to like her more and more Viv wasn't constant. She liked Markus he was a great guy but she wasn't sure she was ready to give up on Nolan. He was gonna come back to her eventually... he had to.

"I'm glad you came," Viv greets and takes Markus's hand leading him into the massive rental house Baker had got.

Markus smiles and squeezes her hands, "Me too."

The awkward couple head out the back where Baker and Christina were grilling, or attempting to, Kat and Kathryn were silently judging their clueless husbands and everyone else was prepping for a game of smash can. Christian was against his star player, Cy, playing smash can who his two children who always took things too far but was then reminded that he player with Kat and Baker in the middle of his season.

"So basically you put a pair of sunglasses on so you don't go blind," Viv explains to Markus as she puts on a pair of Oakleys. Viv hand picked up Oakley as sponsor for the Olympic Trails and was dedicated to using all the gear they gave her. "And you use tall boy cans as balls and basically just play baseball."

"We never used tall boys for the record!" Christian yelled from the porch.

Kat scoffed, "but we did play with White Claw Surge."

Markus frowned, "Am I going to die?"

Viv laughed, "No. So if you strike out you have to shotgun and if you make an error you also shotgun."

"Alright, I guess I'm ready..." Markus says very hesitant looking at the people who were present for the 25th Annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash. Tyler Cole, his former teammate, Zana and McCoy Mayfield, Lena Mayfield, CJ Yelich, Cy Bellinger, Abby Bauer, Addison and Anthony Judge, Crew Harper, and Arabella Tatis. It was a very random group for MLB player's kids but they were all really close to CJ and Viv.

Viv took her place as lead off hitter as Tyler Cole set up to pitch to Viv. Cy was at 1st.

"Alright T. Cole gimme some heat," Viv taunts.

Markus checks her out. Viv was built from head to toe like an athlete. She was just over six foot and that wasn't even the intimidating thing. Viv's broad shoulders and toned back made it obvious she played something. The snatched waist and muscled legs added to that. It was the even tan that gave away she was a volleyball player. Viv looked good in her bikini top and shorts. Viv swung and missed the first beer can that Tyler pitched her.

"Come on Viviana," Tyler taunts back. "Its underhand!"

"Practice swing dawg!" Viv laughs.

Markus loves seeing her have fun. He loved seeing her humorous personality come out. She was always so serious and focused when they were together. This was a completely different person.

Viv sets up for the next pitch and she swings up and through the can sending it out behind the infield.

Christian Yelich dramatically falls to his knees on the porch grilling utensil still in hand, "Why couldn't you have been a softball player!?"

Everyone laughs and Viv shrugs before bat flipping and trotting to first baseball. She does a spin move on Cy who pushes her away from him. Viv pretends to fall on first base and Cy immediately goes to help her up thinking he might have pushed her too hard. Viv dramatically falls causing Cy to roll his eyes and turn away. The pair interacted like friends but Markus just felt like something was up between the two.