Red Carpet Couple

Idk why I love Bryce Harper but I do and y'all just gonna have to accept that sorry oceansurf

Viviana paced nervously around the Ritz-Carlton in Miami. She had flown out early that morning from LAX so that she was on time for the All Star Game Red Carpet. Despite everything she had done to be on time Cy was still late to meeting with her and it was making her anxious.

The two roommates had been trying to keep things lowkey ever since they got back from Milwaukee. It helped that Cy had been on the road for two separate series and that Viv was in Olympic training mode. Their busy schedules didn't seem to line up and they barely had more than twenty minutes to talk and catch up. It wasn't awkward between them, it was tense. There was just so much they both wanted to say. Neither knew where to start.

There was a soft knock on the hotel room dorm and Viv calmed herself before walking over to open it. A full camera crew and Cy Bellinger who was half dressed came into Viv's room.

Cy immediately wrapped Viviana in a tight hug, "I'm so sorry I'm late but I'm so glad you're here."

Viv wrapped her arms around him tightly letting all the anxiety melt away, "Its ok I'm just happy you're here now."

"Ok Cy, let's get dressed and we'll do your interview here and then you and Viviana can head to the stadium," A short pudgy man in a Prada suit instructs Cy. Viv had a hunch this man is who had made her wait on her date to the All Star Awards.

Cy turns to Viv with an apologetic look, "I didn't realize there was going to be this much press I'm not having the best season."

Viv laughs and steps forward tucking his collar and adjusting his tie, "Only meeting all your stats at this time last year and having higher numbers in four categories."

"Ooohooo, someone did some homework," Cy says with a laugh tucking a piece of hair behind Viv's ear.

Viv rolls her eyes leaning into his large hand a little, "Or just spending extra time with my dad." She winks at Cy and then pushes away so he can finish his interview.

Viv sits on the edge of the bed and scrolls through her phone preparing herself for the absolutely chaos that was going to come from her and Cy's attendance to the All Star Game Red Carpet. She just prayed that everyone just accepted what was going on, didn't ask too many questions and didn't ask about Nolan. She wanted to talk to Nolan about all the things she was starting to feel for Cy, but she had no way to contact him and just had to hope he would understand.

Cy constantly checked on Viv throughout his interview and got tense as he noticed her anxiety spiking just from her body language. This was big. Them going to this red carpet was Cy's first appearance with a girl in a year and people were going to know something was up between him and Viv. There was no way he could hide how he was feeling for her. Cy had been feigning for time with Viv the past few weeks just to talk and figure out what the fuck was going on. It was absolutely killing him not knowing what was going on in her head and not knowing where they stood.

Once the final question was answered Cy went to Viv and grabbed her shoes off the bed, "are these what you're wearing?" Cy asked and held up the pair of Christian Lous.

Viv nodded, "Yeah is that ok?" She asked because even with the shorter heel she was going to be same height at Cy in them. It worried her that she might make him insecure...

"Yes of course," Cy said and got down in a kneel to slip her shoes on for her.

Viv grabbed his hand and stood up from the bed. The pair looked into each other's eyes, "You sure?" Viv asked with a little smirk.