Back to Milwuakee

It was really strange for Viv to look around Cy's guest bedroom and see all her things. It was weirder to look in the closet and see all her close. The weirdest part was walking into the kitchen and living room and seeking Cy, her new roommate. The hardest part was that she moved out because it had become clear to Cy that Viv and Nolan were never getting back together. Viv was finally starting to accept that and knew her move into this apartment was probably for the best.

Cy had talk to his brother multiple times in the past month to make sure he was ok with Viv moving in with him. Nolan didn't care he was drunk on a beach in the Bahamas without a care in the world. Cy just about flew out there to kill his brother who was all too happy for recently breaking up with quiet possibly the best girl he had ever met. When Cy pressed Nolan to talk about the causes of the break up there was a lot of silence, 'I don't even know' and 'I was never going to work' on Nolan's end.

Viv on the other had was taking her new found singleness and using it to her advantage. She knew Nolan would never see her posting Markus on her page because he was blocked, but Viv did know that Nolan was definitely going to see her on Markus's page. That was confirmed when Viv noticed that Nolan had liked the picture of her and Markus at the Brewers v. Giants game that Markus had posted the night before.

"Good morning," Cy greeted his roommate as she came out of what is now her room with a weekender duffel in hand.

Cy looked Viv up and down. She had on jeans, sneakers and a baby blue blazer that made her black hair and olive skin seem more noticeable. The sneakers were an old school pair of Off-Whites that read "air Kat" on the side and Cy knew they had formerly been Viv's mothers. Viv shoved a pair of sunglasses in her Chanel purse and then set her bags down by the front door.

"Morning," Viv greeted and pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Where are you going?" Cy asks obviously confused.

"Milwaukee," Viv shrugs and sips.

Cy frowns, "You're not actually going to the Markus's game again..."

Viv nods, "Yes and also it's the 25th Annual Baker Mayfield 4th of July Bash and he's holding it int Milwaukee."

"For what reason?" Cy questions why anyone would chose to go to Wisconsin.

"Its been a while since everyone went back and I really don't know Cy are you coming or not? The jet is leaving in a few hours," Viv finally says.

Cy shakes his head, "I'm not going to your family's 4th party-"

"You come to everything else, you have the weekend off and we'll be back in two days. So if you have any more excuses just let me know and I'll counter," Viv smiles at Cy.

Cy sighs and finally nods, "alright fine I'll go pack!" Viv cheers as Cy goes to his room.

~*~

Viv sat next to Cy on the private jet while the rest of her family boarded. Kat and Christian, Baker and Kathryn, Lena, McCoy, Zana, and CJ. Everyone was accounted for.

Cy leaned forward, "Your dad is looking at me weird."

Viv doesn't even look up from her phone, "He always looks at you weird."

Cy nods knowing that is most definitely true.

"Cy! I'm glad you made it. I talked to Viv last night and told her to drag you along since you're letting her live with you," Christian says and pats Cy's arm.