Sex on Fire

Lol pls dont hate me also sexual content at the end in case someone needs to skip

Viv sat next to Cy determined not to let Nolan's present rattle her. She knew what she wanted in her life and it was a person who had never folded on her. Cy had made fun of her, teased her and pressed everything single one of her buttons. Despite all that he had always been good to her and was a solid constant person in her life.

Nolan switched his glare between his ex-girlfriend and his brother. The audacity they had to show up to the All Star Red Carpet as an obvious couple only two months after Nolan and Viv had broken up. He always knew they were sneaky linking. His blood started to boil as Viv put her hand on Cy's leg under the table as if Nolan wouldn't see. Nolan clenched his fist when Cy leaned over to whisper in Viv's ear causing her to laugh. His brother was dead to him.

Viv saw Nolan tensing and letting out long sighs across the table. She knew he was upset with her, but she was trying to figure out if she even cared. It felt so good to be here with Cy who made it very clear how he felt for her. She wasn't worried that Cy would wake up one day and look for away out of their relationship.

Viviana stood and addressed Cy, "I'm going to the bathroom." Cy nodded and squeezed her hand letting his date make her way alone.

The ceremonies were actually really interesting and the entertainment was the best MLB had in years. Cy didn't even notice Nolan leave the table and that was also due to the fact that he was not acknowledging his little brother until Nolan was ready to have a civil conversation about him bringing Viv as his date. None one had heard from Nolan in two months, Viv was fair game in his opinion. He had plenty of chances.

Viv trekked to the back of the venue saying hello to several of her friends on the way back and getting a joking smack on the butt from Markus. She finally got into the women's room and looked under each stall to make sure she was alone before letting out a frustrated scream. She was so frustrated with Nolan. She could feel the tearing she brimming in her eyes and the lump in her throat that was seconds away from coming out as an ugly sob.

She let out another year and then turn quickly hearing the door open worried that someone had heard her. Seeing Nolan with his perfect hair, tan skin and powder blue suit her emotions turned into anger, "No, no, no! You don't get to come in here and try to talk to me now!" She yelled at her ex.

Nolan took two strides and grabbed Viv by the arms steadying her so he could kiss her. Viv softens feeling his familiar lips and for a moment she kissed him back. She got lost in the feeling and every emotion, thought and moment they had together. Their first time at the beach house in Malibu, sitting on the surf boards in Hawaii, their first meeting after years at the UCLA party. And then she remembered him taking Lena home multiple times in front of her and to her spot, him ghosting her for family issues, getting mad at her for dumb things, all the girls at his 21st and all the other bullshit he pulled on her. She broke the kiss reached back and slapped Nolan across the face.

"I hate you," Viv spits at him.

Nolan rubs his face, "I deserve that, but come on Viv let me talk to you."

"About what Nolan!?" Viv shouts in his face. "About how you were looking for away out? And my dad's screw up was just perfect. You spent one night with my in the apartment and it got too serious for you. You were never in this I was just a good fuck."

"That's crap and you know it Viviana!" Nolan yells back. "I love you more than anyone."

"Then why did you blow that out of proportion!? Why did you say you're done with me?" Viv asks.