21 Savage

Cy impatiently taps his foot on the pavement outside the Los Angeles club while did phone rings. The music pumps dully as he concentrates on getting his breathing level again after all but running from the club. Despite his efforts to get out of the club he had still missed Viviana's call.

Finally, "yo I'm on my way," Viv answers after what feels like an eternity to Cy.

"Jesus fuck you're taking forever Nolan won't even be functioning once you get here," Cy groans he can hear the purr of Viv's Challenger over the phone.

Two weeks of planning had gone into Nolan's 21st birthday. Viv had arranged for a club or be rented out and for catering while Cy footed to bill for his little brother. The only problem was Viv had a tournament schedule in the Louisiana the night of his party, but her and Cy had finessed the system and managed to get her a flight back to Los Angeles a hour after he last game. It did help that Viv had racked up 0 errors in her first three weeks of her sophomore season and was currently the only undefeated pair in D1 volleyball.

Viv drove quickly weaving in and out of traffic as she tried to hurry from USC campus all the way to Beverly Hills where the party was being held. She flicked her blinker on a took the exit. She sang a few notes of a TikTok song that had been stuck in her head.

"You gonna fuck my brother tonight?" Cy asks Viv to fill the silence.

Viv almost chokes on her own spit, "I'm gonna say no."

"Come on!" Cy jokes. "Birthday sex, birthday sex!"

Viv flushes bright red and she's really glad Cy can't see her, "yikes..." she manages.

Cy laughs, "hey, I'll just meet you in the club we're sitting at a table in the back, back so just follow the bottle service girls."

"Theres bottle service girls?" Viv questions. Cy hadn't mentioned that. Viv always got self-conscious around those girls. They were always so beautiful and confident. Like they would steal your man and you would tell them sorry.

"And strippers," Cy says adding to Viv's anxiety.

Her and Nolan had been really good despite the whole her probably not going to be with him on his birthday. Somehow after Nolan's home opener they had managed to fall back into their old routine of hanging out and randomly showing up unannounced. Nolan had told pretty much everyone they were talking and Viv had done the same. She had actually taken herself out of the dating game and had deleted her Raya app and closed her DM's.

"Jesus ok," Viv groans and slams on her breaks and she cruises up to the back entrance of the club. "I'll see you in a few."

Cy hangs up and heads in the front entrance and sets out to find his brother. Unfortunately, he gets side tracked as a stripper with a platinum blonde wing on pulls him towards a chair and begins to dance on him. Watching her ass bounce complete distracted him from his goal to meet up with Viv.

Viv passes $300 to the bouncer at the back door. $100 for cutting the line, $100 for valet and $100 for letting her in under age. A few more months and it would only be $200 for her. Viv smooths down her fitted tight blues dress that she had paired with white Air Forces. The dress stopped right under her butt and she knew she was gonna have to be careful. As usual she had slicked her hair back into a sleek ponytail and had drawn on thick eyeliner.

Viv expertly navigate through the club that was filled with people she didn't know. Just as Cy said Viv followed the bottle service girls that were dressed in tint skin tight silver dresses and heels. They all looked like skinny disco balls walking through the club with bottles that had sparklers blazing from the tops. A grin appeared on Viv's face as she caught sight of Nolan's amazing flow as the bottle service girls parted in front of her. Her face dropped when she saw Nolan in full...