Forced Sibiling Bonding

CJ Yelich (above)

Viviana hardly left her bed in what was formerly her and Nolan's apartment for a little over two weeks. Cy would come by in the morning and at night to drop off take out and make sure she was still breathing. Viv had cried for a hour when she realized Nolan had blocked her on every platform imaginable. Nolan had made it very clear he was in fact done with Viviana Yelich and had wasted no time removing any trace of her on his socials. Viv wasn't so quick to remove in and still had their photos up and the highlight on her Instagram.

This breakup was a curve ball because she still couldn't figure out why Nolan had reacted the way he did especially with there be a logical explanation. One that was publicized at that. Viv had finally concluded that Nolan had been looking for a way out for a while and that's why he blew this one single Tweet out of proportion. Viv rolled over when she heard the automatic lock opening at the front door and sat up quickly seeing her brother on the Ring camera.

"CJ?" Viv calls as her brother walks through the door.

"I know you're not in that damn bed," CJ tries to joke as he walks into the bedroom before taking a few steps back. "When did you last shower?"

"Last night asshole," Viv snaps back showing the most energy she had since the wedding.

CJ struts over to the curtains and throws them open showing an extremely hot and sunny Los Angeles day, "well get up, shower again, get pretty and get ready because you're about to have more twin bonding time than you have had in a year."

Viv groans and realizes she had no way out of this. She rolled out of her bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for whatever her brother had planned for them. Forty-five minutes later Viv stepped out with a slick low bun, ripped baggy jeans, Jordans, a crop top, lots of gold jewelry and a light face of makeup.

"Damn that was fast," CJ comments while thinking about how he has to give his girlfriend, Lena, at least five hours notice if they were gonna go anywhere.

Viv shrugs and grabs a bag from her closet and shoves her wallet, lip gloss and house keys in it, "I'm not as high maintenance as your bitch."

CJ rolls his eyes, "You ever gonna forgive her?"

Viv glares and stomps out of her apartment and down the hall. A black mid-sized BMW was parked in the waiting area and Viv knew it as one of her mom's cars. CJ's Jeep was in Norman, Oklahoma since he was on his off-season and would be heading back for summer camp in a few days.

Viv sighs, "Probably not."

CJ shakes his head but gets in the car anyway knowing his sister is just as stubborn as his mom and he would never convince her, "We're going to the game just so you know."

Viv turns to her brother with a burning glare, "The last thing I want to do it watch baseball, CJ!"

"Too bad," CJ shrugs while take the freeway to Dodger Stadium. "Its Dodgers versus Brewers you know it's important to dad and Cody."

Viv grumbles more, "Great lets put my ex-boyfriend, his brother, my brother, my dad and Markus Betts all in the same stadium while I am toeing the line of mental breakdown. Thank you so much."

"Cody is the only one here, Nolan is in the Bahamas..." CJ offers.

"How do you know that!?" Viv demands. "Oh my god! Are you not blocked on IG? Let me see!?"

CJ snatches his phone up and holds is away from his crazed sister, "No! I'm here to help you move on not regress."

"I don't want to move on! I want to get him back!" Viv cries.