Me Before You

The picture really be how Nolan holds Viv lolol

"Why don't you just pee in this fucking bottle and I can forget anything ever was said," Nolan says through the closed bathroom door.

Viv sniffles, "Because they're gonna know somethings up if the estrogen is what a woman's should be."

Nolan comes out, "alright I wish that didn't make sense, but lets go."

Viv nods and follows Nolan out the door. They get into his Jeep and head to the USC campus. The drive is silent and tense. There isn't even any music playing. Viv watches as Nolan speeds past cars on the freeway. She has her knees pulled to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees as she tries to make herself smaller.

This was never supposed to happen. She just meant to sell to CJ's friends and she knew better than to sell anything that could cause a real problem, but did it anyway because CJ told her it would be ok. Had she ever thought that CJ was doping she would have quit selling along time ago.

It just didn't make sense to her. Viv had as much pressure on her as her brother back in June as Lena and her made their way to the final rounds of the NCAA tournament, but never once did she feel like her skill and physical ability needed a boost. Viv just couldn't quite figure out when or why CJ thought his body wasn't preforming. Pressure was pressure and they had dealt with it. The marijuana was not a big deal you could flush that out of your system or get your count down low enough to pass the test, but this, the PEDs, was a whole different story.

CJ had selfishly drug Viv into this. He thought he was untouchable like nothing would ever happen. It did and Viv drug Nolan into it with her.

"Viv," Nolan speaks for the first time since they left UCLA campus. "I don't want to see CJ because if I do I'll beat the shit out of him for dragging us into his problems."

Viv nods, "I can take care of it from here."

Nolan pulls into the parking lot across from the USC training facility. Viv grabs the bottle and hops out. CJ pulls up next to Nolan's Jeep and gets out to talk to Viv.

"Here," Viv snaps and hands her brother the bottle.

CJ grabs it and nods, "hopefully this works."

"Hopefully you don't ever put me in this situation again," Viv says.

CJ looks at her with an incredulous look on his face, "Are you fucking kidding me Viv? You were selling fucking drugs you're in as deep as I am."

"I quit CJ!" Viv snaps back unable to believe that CJ is trying to force her to take some of the blame. "I quit selling and smoking before this could come back to bite me."

"You can't seriously be mad at me Viv," CJ shakes his head and laughs. "After all the shit you've done. The sex tape leak with MJ, having to keep the fact that piece of shit beat you up and using Nolan to piss mom and dad off-"

"I'm not using him now," Viv whispers and looks back trying to see Nolan through the tinted windows praying that he didn't hear the last part. "I like him CJ."

"Whatever Viv, but seriously don't point fingers at me with all the shit you've done to our family. Dad is constantly begging you to give a fuck about school and sports and you don't care. You've never had the pressure that I've had! You don't even know what its like to have to constantly be the best player in the country in not one, but two sports. I'm constantly trying to be like dad and be better. You've never had the entire world watching you! They already say you're better than mom you have nothing left to prove." CJ yells as Viv so loudly that she flinches from his voice.