The First Person You Wanna Tell

Daddy Dan (above) really do be fine thou...

Viv walks into Nolan's dorm and head straight to his room. She throws the door open and nods at the tall dark headed baseball player who has a headset on and a controller in his hands. Viv sprawls out on his bed and lets out a groan when Nolan holds up a finger signaling her to wait a minute. Viv rolls over and closes her eyes knowing it will not be one minute.

"Uhh hi," Nolan says and jumps on the bed next to Viv.

Viv smiles and rolls over, "oh my god hi I haven't seen you in like 24 hours."

"Way too long," Nolan grins and kisses Viv. "But seriously what are you doing here?"

"Oh sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to drive across the freeway to show up unannounced whenever I want..." Viv sighs and sits up.

Nolan laughs, "I mean my girlfriend can do that, but you idk about all that..."

Viv knows what he's implying. For three weeks Nolan has been hinting at them making it official, but Viv has been managing to avoid that topic and also the whole action of having sex with Nolan. She still felt like she needed to hold out on that one for a little bit longer.

"Wait... you're saying we can't cuddle and make out as friends? Wack bro!" Viv says continuing to avoid the topic.

Nolan rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around Viv's waist dragging her back to him, "don't even start with that friends bullshit with me."

Viv giggles and wiggles her way out of Nolan's arms and back on top of him. She ignores every part of herself that is screaming to jump this mans bones right here and now. Viv looks away from the little bit of skin that is exposed from his shirt lifting. She doesn't feel his muscular body like she wants to, but instead just sits on top of him.

Nolan places his hands on Viv's hips and tries to read her facial expression and body language, "what's up V?"

"I got my grades back..." Viv finally admits.

Nolan's eyebrows raise, "Before you tell me I didn't know that you're a biology major. Do you hate yourself? Like is this your form of self punishment?"

Viv laughs and her mood turns, "No, I actually picked biology when Zana was diagnosed with REDs like my mom and want to try to find a cure or a reversal for that bullshit."

"Damn, see Cy didn't tell me that part, respect V," Nola smiles and rubs her hips with his thumbs. "Now how did the semester go...?"

"So I actually got a 4.0..." Viv sighs.

Nolan's face lights up, "Viv! That's amazing congrats."

Viv grins and leans down so Nolan can wrap his large arms around her and squeeze her. She loved feeling tiny and that was hard when you're 6'1", but Nolan's large frame did it for her. Viv can't stop smiling. Nolan was the first person she wanted to share the news with.

"So sorry for the surprise visit, but I wanted to tell you before you leave for Arizona," Viv explains and then glances over at the suitcase and duffle that Nolan was taking home for the Christmas break.

"I'm glad you did and I wish my grades had been as good, but I took that D in public speaking," Nolan admits.

Viv presses their foreheads together, "That's ok you've mentioned you don't like speaking in front of people."

Nolan nods, "I don't know why it just gets to me every time. I'm not like Cy I don't want to attention."

Viv pecks his lips, "We can work on it. My dad sent CJ and I the draft report and a certain Bellinger was top two."