Episode 3

Y'all this is your warning.

Viviana rolls onto her side and pokes Nolan's muscular side several times. He finally is bothered enough to lift the towel off his face and raise an eyebrow at Viv. Unsure why she had decided to bother his nap. This was the third day in a row they had come to the beach after their morning practices. There was two days left of their lonely break and Nolan intended to spend every second of it with Viv even if that meant napping on the beach with her.

"Come with me?" Viv asks and tilts her head towards the water.

Nolan groans and drops the towel on his face. He wasn't too thrilled with the idea of swimming in the freezing Pacific Ocean, but he gets to his feet anyway and offers Viv a hand. Nolan looks up and down as she adjusts her tiny blue bikini. It hand been pretty hard for Nolan to respect the boundaries that he had set for himself. After three days of watch her walk around in next to nothing and "accidentally" rubbing her ass on him when they cuddled Nolan was about to cross all the boundaries. Viv had been giving him all the green lights, but he was about to get teased so he had been ignoring them.

Viv grabs Nolan's hand pulls him deeper into the ocean. They had gone up to Viv's parent's house for the day. The two college kids were taking full advantage of the private beach and the fully stocked bar.

"No its cold," Nolan wines and pulls Viv towards him as the waves splash his chest.

Viv comes towards him and wraps her arms around his neck, "you're being a baby."

Nolan rolls his eyes and puts his arms around her waist as they wade in the ocean, "I feel like I am being reasonable."

Viv smiles and bites her bottom lip and leans in. Nolan assumes she is about to kiss him, but is surprised when she tackles them both into the water. Nolan comes up spitting water. He glares a Viv and tackles her back. The pair play for awhile before Viv swims over to Nolan and wraps her arms and legs around him. Nolan holds them in place and kisses Viv softly loving the salty taste the ocean gave her. He grips her butt with both hands as she grinds her chest on his wet body. Viv continues to deepen the kiss and grips his soaked hair and pulls his head back so that she can kiss Nolan neck.

Nolan closes his eyes as Viv runs her tongue up his neck and bites him. Between her kisses, the warm sun and the cold ocean Nolan was having a sensory overload. A little moan escapes his mouth as she nips at his ear. He hadn't fucked in months. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last person he had hooked up with. Viv had been the only girl on his mind since he bumped into her at the party. She was the only one he had wanted.

"Not here," Nolan manages to get out as Viv adjusts her legs around his waist. Viv ignores him and runs her hands down his muscular back. Nolan pushes her head away and starts to walk towards the shore, "Not here, Viv." Nolan says in a deeper more commanding voice.

Viv stops immediately as chills run down her back from hearing his command. She bites her lip and lets him set her down so they can walk back to the beach. Neither one of them hurried trying not to look desperate as they waded to shore and then gathered their things. Viv kept an even pace and level breath as she and Nolan washed their feet off on the deck and headed into the house.

The last person she had hooked up with was MJ... On a drunken mistake of his draft night. She was weak and he was there despite everything she had done to get away from him she still went back to him. That was the last time because of how awful it was. Viv was disgusted with herself and regretted it every day since. She blames that night for him not leaving her alone.

Viv had said she wouldn't sleep with anyone else until she was a 120% they wouldn't hurt her. After the last few days with Nolan she was sure he wouldn't. He couldn't and that was obvious to Viv. Nolan cared for her in a way she hasn't known.