What if Pat Mahomes Had a Son

Viviana steps in line with her partner Naomi and waits for the serve from her coach. Viv and Naomi were heading into a three day break as the number one seat in the NCAA D1 Beach Volleyball National Championship Tournament and as the only undefeated team. The girls had busted their asses throughout the entire spring semester and everyone in the country had started to notice. The Tournament was a week away and they weren't about to lose focus now.

The hype around Viv and her teammate started about the same time her and her mother had made their debut as a team attempting to qualify for the Olympics the next year. Athletes from all sports shared their excitement that Kat Bledsoe-Yelich was back in action and was playing pretty freaking good for being a mom of three. Viv was seven wins away from qualifying with her mom and their next match was after the Tournament. Playing with her mom had actually been very fun for Viv and she enjoyed the extra time she got with her parents.

Viv was mostly surprised that her and her mom didn't fight more. The pair had constantly been at odds with each other. Kat always assumed that was because Viviana was exactly like her. Having to trust and count on the other had changed their relationship.

Things also started to heat up for Viv when Naomi decided to start officially dating Jace Mahomes, Patrick Mahomes' son and also quarter back of the Dallas Cowboys. Jace had brought a lot of hype around his girlfriend. CJ and McCoy Mayfield boosted Viv's campaign as well. Then Cy brought a bunch of his MLB friends to a match which made even more noise. Then it seemed like over night Viv and Naomi simultaneously gained a million followers, got verified and had to change their message settings.

Viv's new found fame in the athletics world wasn't a shock or a change for her. Growing up she had always been Christian Yelich's daughter. She had been compared to her mom when she started playing and had been put in a very similar spotlight at a young age. Althought, her brother took most of the "fame" so having so many people talking about her was different.

"It's up," Viv called and dug her heels into the sand. She passed the ball perfectly to Naomi who then set Viv up for a nice hit. Viv slams it down the line and bounces a little after she lands.

Naomi and Viv high five and retake their positions to continue to practice serve-receive, which had been their weakest strength this season.

"I fucking hate these courts on campus," Naomi grumbles and fills in a small hole with sand that could easily break an ankle.

Viv nods and wipes a bit of sweat of her forehead with her forearm. USC campus is beautiful and the facilities are amazing, but the courts on campus were nothing compared to the ones on Manhattan Beach and at Santa Monica.

"So, I'm going to look at apartments next week," Viv announces to Naomi as they both drop to ready position.

"Is my baby moving off campus next year?" Naomi asks.

Viv nods, "Yeah with you graduating and all it's for the best. I don't think I can do a third year in the dorms." Naomi nods and then grunts a little as she bumps up the ball to Viv who positions to set Naomi up. "I'm going to get an apartment with Nolan," Viv says as Naomi takes her third step of her hitting approach.

Naomi swings hard through the ball hitting a short angle and yells, "WHAT!?"

"Don't try to talk me out of it. I've made up my mind and its not that bad of any idea," Viv defends.

"Bitch, you're gonna wined up pregnant," Naomi defends and steps back into her spot for the next serve.

Viv frowns, "I am not," she squats in her passing stance and dives to get the short serve up and then scrambles to make the play.

"Please name one girl you know who didn't get pregnant after moving in with her boyfriend," Naomi says as Viv hits the ball into the tape on top of the net and barely gets it off.

Viv practices her swing a few times knowing she didn't keep her elbow up on the last hit, "whatever, but it's not gonna happen. Its going to be good and it really is the next step for me and Nolan."

"Hey girl, no judgement I can't wait to win this championship and move to Dallas with Jace and we don't have half the history y'all do," Naomi shrugs and sets Viv up again.

Viv jumps high and slams the ball down and her coach whistles them in for the end of their last practice before their short break. The pair jog in through the sand and grab their water bottles and wait for the other girls.

"Okay, you guys have three days off. Don't screw around and do something stupid because we have a week before the Tournament and I need you guys healthy and happy. Enjoy I'll see you Monday and if you need a treatment over the weekend schedule it with the trainers. Goodbye," Viv's coach says.

Viv and Naomi say goodbye and quickly grab their bags trying not to look too eager to leave practice. Naomi was going to San Diego with Jace and Viv was catching a flight to Omaha, Nebraska to watch a the quarter finals game of the College World Series. The game was between UCLA and OU, which meant CJ Yelich and Nolan Bellinger were going head-to-head for the second year in a row. UCLA had hosted two home games to easily get to Omaha and OU had barely beat Texas Tech in a 12 inning game. It was going to be a good game and everyone was showing up.

"Have fun, don't get pregnant," Viv tells Naomi and ducks into her car to head to the dorm to get her suitcase.

Naomi rolls her eyes at Viv and gets on her moped, "Chill. You have fun too and have a safe flight."

"I'll see you Monday in victory form," Viv says and throws up the signature "V for Victory" symbol of USC.

"For the Women of Troy," Naomi jokes and throws up her old school's symbol as she always does to make sure everyone remembers she was at LSU before.

The girls part ways more than ready for their first break in four months.

LMAO y'all I cannot wait to go back to school. Happy New Year btw! Any resolutions?